Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, just now did "Feelin' Gifty in Gorowyn!" on another alt after having mentored down to do the "A Gigglegibber's Work is Never Done..." quest. Didn't affect my ability to get the Feelin' Gifty, at least, but I just finished it, and it is NOT showing up in my Completed Quests part of the Journal. Seriously, Kaith, if G'Shugahplum were to say something like, "Thanks for helping me with da gifties! You done good!" or "Enjoy your sparkly tree!" or something once you've done his quest (wherever it was obtained originally), it would go a long ways to avoiding confusion about this.

Or, simply having it show up in the Completed Quests section of the Journal...there's lots of other city-related quests that do this ("New Halas Festive Fireworks" for Heroes' Festival; "Decoration Additions in Freeport," etc.), if that's an issue. :-/

Uwk
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The doughnuts were gone about 50 miles back!! I still do not know where we are going, puhhhlease tell me where we are going. *pokes Uwk* Ewwww, Kaitheel I think you need to pull over at the next rest stop cause I think Breanna had an accident and Uwk licked Pixi and Schmetterling all over their heads. And I think Lera, Niami, and Wilhemina are getting car sick.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Eww... :p

On a somewhat better note, I finally found the blasted-kerflufflinglin'-STOOPID place where they buried the "Feelin' Gifty in..." quest in the Completed Quests...under the CITY, rather than World Events like every other holiday ever spawned. Can we please just put it in with the rest of the Frostfell quests, to avoid confusion? Please? :-/

Uwk
    Kaitheel, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

Well in my defense I did say I had to potty! :p
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

:D ha ha ha haha I think Kaitheel will laugh so hard about this string of silliness , he will pee in his pants when he comes back and reads this.:oops:.

Pulls out the big diaper bag and gives Breanna new undies
    hand back a box of healthy carrots and celery stalks for snacks and a thermos of chamomile tea for upset stomachs.
    O man I won't ever go on a road trip again with a bus load of Test server players.
    Uwket please put that hair ball into this paper bag.
    Kaitheel, Cyrrena, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No! I wanna keep it and add it to my collection! :D

Uwk
    Kaitheel likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*giggles*

We all know Schmetterling that you will not be able to resist going on a road trip with us again. Its far easier if you just admit it now!!

Yes, you did say twice you had to use the restroom and that is one time more than most kids will be able to say it.!!

*digs about in her bags and hands packages of wet wipes to everybody on the road trip and hands Uwk a Ziploc to store the hairball*

I do so hope we get to go to an amusement park like Disneyland!! Wouldn't it be AB FAB for all of us to go on Space Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean together!!!

*looks over at Kaitheel to see if there is any indication that we will get to stop at an amusement park and not be left stranded there when he flees*
  8. Kaitheel Developer

You're very welcome! I was glad to be able to get so many of those retired items back in, and I look forward to getting some more in next year, too.

~ Kaitheel
  9. Kaitheel Developer

Unfortunately, we do not have an infinite amount of new items to spread around each year though, so I do have to use some returning items. Though, I'd rather not rely too heavily on the same items, year after year. That's why it was so nice to get Pijotre's list last year. It definitely helped to improve this year's list.

~ Kaitheel
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  10. Kaitheel Developer

LOL *wipes eyes* Awesome thread is awesome.

Just you wait until you see where the vacation is!

~ Kaitheel
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! :D

Uwk
    forcing the air out of the Ziploc bag to save room in the paper bag... :)
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

We finally ate snails yesterday (after weeks of drooling), I'll offer you some Kaitheel for the vacation-picnic :D
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Wrinkles nose while pulling Uwketes whiskers..dont lick me again, and WHAT IS THAT SMELL??
  14. Breanna Well-Known Member

I notice Kaitheel didn't say anything about stopping at Disneyland SIGH! I knew I should have brought a change of cloths
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...could be the savage entangler breath, or the air escaping from the hairball bag... :D

Think of it as kind of a strainer. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We can just ask Kaitheel to pause at some type of big box store so you can get some clothes, just not sure why you didn't bring clothes on the the road trip.

Maybe we are going to Universal Studios instead of Disneyland!!!!! I don't think we have time to go all the way to Florida to go to Disney World or Epcot Center and get back before the powers that be start cracking the whip at our poor overworked Kaitheel.

*bounces around in the car, looking at the sights and still wondering where we are going*
  17. Breanna Well-Known Member

Well nobody told me to pack a go bag :( And I had no idea that Kaitheel wouldn't even stop to let us go to the bathroom. Quit bouncing around the car I have to potty again LMAO
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hmm you all were sleeping so you all did not notice we went on a boat so now you can go to the bathroom when ever you like
    And if you get seasick you can just throw up over the railing.
    Nooooooo, Uwket you can't push her over the railing .
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aww... :(

Tell her to go to the back rails of the boat next time; the wind's blowing in the wrong direction... X-P

Uwk
    who wonders why the boat's named "Orca"...
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You will find Uwk that no matter where you stand you will always be downwind.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.