Missing Graphics

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Krizani, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Krizani Active Member

I'm wondering if I'm the only one who is missing the graphics for the Embossed Malduran Table & Stool and the Malduran Bookcase, though I can still see the floating crystals in the bookcase.

I can right click around and get the context menu to examine them but all I can see is the stuff sitting on top of the tables.

I think this started right after the launch of the expansion. I have a house I've used a lot of these items in and I have to say, my restaurant looks very strange with floating food and drink and nowhere to sit... ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Have you tried starting the Launchpad, clicking the Advanced Tools button (crossed hammer and wrench icon) and asking it to validate files? If you have a borked file, that should fix it. Otherwise, time for a /bug and maybe a support ticket.
  3. Krizani Active Member

Thank you for your response, Sigrdrifa!

First thing I did after downloading the expansion was a thorough file check - I redid it today and no dice. I also picked one up, put it down, made one and placed it, etc. Ticket submitted.
  4. Haohmaru Developer

Probably Chrol's fault, again. That guy....
    It's fixed internally (a number of items got their visual location accidentally offset) and fixes should go out with the next art push!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Speaking of Malduran stuff, there's the fancy crafting stations (I think they're from Maldura, and all this was true the last I saw them in operation) that look really cool, except for two of them: the Forge and the Work Bench. They both have grinding wheels that, in all the other crafting stations, stay put while they're in operation, but these two Malduran ones literally "fly off the handle" and hover out of their frames, risking life and limb to anyone nearby, being "magically powered" to be high speed grinding wheels. Ask anyone with any machine shop or DIY experience, and they'll shudder in remembered fear. :-/

Plus, it looks stupid and tacky. ;->

EDIT: Yep, it's the Maldura ones...unless they've been fixed since I'd last used them, which was weeks ago.

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Krizani Active Member

Yay, thanks for the update! And many thanks for the quick response to my petition as well - you guys are the best!
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*laughs*

The return of "The Forge of Death" and it brought along a friend "The Workbench of Mangling"...
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Oh gods, yes... ;->

Fortunately, it is only a "cosmetic" thing now. ;->

Still looks bad. :-/

Uwk
    Sigrdrifa, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  9. elflover Well-Known Member

Yeah i was wondering why my maldura bookshelf was missing but i could see the crystal for it lol
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Krizani Active Member

They're baaack! As of the last update - thanks!!
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.