Celestial Ascension [15] not working as described.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Gerak, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Gerak Well-Known Member

he Celestial Ascension [15] reworked with the CD release does not work like its description.
    It says it "increases the experience of the active Ascension class of the caster by 84,000,000 to a maximum of level 15". What it does is increase the experience by 84,000,000 OR advance 1 level whichever is less experience.

Example: 10,000,000 from next level. use item... gain 1 level and no progress in next level.
    Either it is working wrong or it is worded incorrectly.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Ascensions have always discarded xp over the level 'ding'.

That's just how they work, in CD it works the same. a quest will take you to the cap, and discard extra xp.
  3. Gerak Well-Known Member

I am not complaining about the fact that they discard the extra xp.
    My contention is that regular xp doesn't discard extra and this shouldn't either or it should state that fact.
    In POP the description said bring to the next level. Now it says 84,000,000 xp.
    If they want it to stop and discard the extra xp state that fact so users don't WASTE one when they are only 5,000,000
    from gaining a level.
    Dude and CoLD MeTaL like this.
  4. Merryas New Member

That's my question as well. The wording has changed, so you would think that the functionality may have changed. But I can confirm that it is, in fact, only granting exp to the next level.