Bought pre-order, cannot find it in game

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Sekoya, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Sekoya New Member

I bought the Chaos Descending pre-order premium edition back on 1 November, received email confirmation of payment via PayPal and the PayPal site confirms the payment was booked from account. Also the Daybreak account online confirms the order payment.

So I enter the game after patching, and... it is nowhere to be found. Usually it is available through /claim or the menu option claim and/or there is an email to start you off with the expansion. But nothing. No idea why...
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

What from the expansion are you looking for?
  3. Sekoya New Member

Anything. Any of the items from the premium edition. The patching went through because I can see the new things in game such as Bulwark of Order and Balanced Synergy abilities, new increased payment amounts, etc. But nothing from the Chaos Descending premium edition is showing up and when I try to travel to Myrist, which shows on fast travel map, it says I need the expansion....
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Hmmm. Everything is showing in my claim. Do you have more than one account?
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Sekoya New Member

Oh nooooo. Daybreak transferred the Chaos Descending expansion to the wrong account. I have a 2nd one and that one received everything. This has never happened before. I ordered the expansion with my main account, like I have done with the previous 14 expansions, but for some reason they transferred it to the other account. What now?
  6. Roxxlyy Community Relations

You're welcome to put in a ticket with CS at help.daybreakgames.com - that team should be able to help you get things sorted!
    Cyrrena, Dude and Breanna like this.
  7. Sekoya New Member

Thank you Roxxlyy! I have done just that, so fingers crossed they can work it out...
    Dude likes this.
  8. Sekoya New Member

It has already been resolved by customer service. I am very impressed with the quick response. Great work Daybreak team!:)