Double familiars disappointment......

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Katzandra, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Katzandra Well-Known Member

I was excited about double familiar drop weekend and planned to do the daily quest on multiple characters to double their chances at getting a cute familiar. Yes, I actually collect the ones I don't have and only convert the duplicates to experience for my main familiar........ Anyhow it seems double familiars means double experience (and I suppose status) if you sell or use a familiar. This is very disappointing!!!!:mad:
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. Mellody Member

I was under the same impression that I would get 2 familiars from the daily quest. I like to collect them too and was also a bit disappointed ;(
  3. Caith Developer

It's supposed to, unfortunately the updates to the Familiars Wild quest to support the promo got caught up in expansion changes, and went to beta but not live.

We'll run an exta double familiar promo weekend once we get that file on live to make up for it.
    Siren, Cyrrena, Pixistik and 7 others like this.
  4. Katzandra Well-Known Member

Thank you!!!! :)

And thank you and all the developers for your hard work on Beta. It has been the best experience for beta since I have been playing the game. Characters copy over immediately, my houses copied (at least the one I checked with all my depots), and the quest lines were interesting and not overly tedious. All in all its been a pleasurable experience!
    Yado, knightowl, Dude and 2 others like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I thought I was the only one that did this. And I only convert the duplicates into experience for their exact same one that is in my collection, so a mist panther for a mist panther, that is how my familiars have leveled up so quickly.
    Kalika and Breanna like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Caith.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I love Beta. But none of my houses copied over. So I had no houses, no depots, and no broker bags.
  8. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Does this mean you are a snarky homeless person? *grins* At least the winters aren't too bad where you are, unlike New Halas. They only have two seasons a year, winter and August 15th *smirks*
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Katzandra Well-Known Member

I didn't get broker bags or shared bank (thank goodness on that one based on past experiences), but I got really lucky with the house. That being said, I haven't been out of Myrist much over there............
  10. Kalika Well-Known Member

I don t really get it, do you mean that a rabbit gives more xp to a rabbit ?
    I get 100 xp for a normal, 1000 for a legendary and 10 000 for a fabled.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*laughs*

I was indeed a Snarky homeless person until I made my way to New Halas and bought a house so I could put a market board and broker bags in it.
    I really have no idea how the whole system works, but I know I have 5 season 3 familiars at level 5 and 7 season 4 familiars at level 5. It seems they need like 100, 300, 700 experience when I use one that is the same versus 20K experience using any familiar. I guess I will need to do a spreadsheet and pay attention to it to verify what is occurring.
    Breanna likes this.