fabled guk solo final named strat

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by girney, Oct 23, 2018.

1. girney Active Member

the final named call so many adds and cast uncurable curse that keeps me from casting. can get them down to 20 percent before zone crashes(i assume because of too many adds). is there any way to prevent curse? is it just pure dps and my paly doesnt have enough?
  2. Naneel Member

Both fabled Guk zones have waves of adds on the final boss but I'm guessing that you are referring to the Lower Corridors based on the stifle effect.

When the adds spawn, kill them and then switch back to the boss when the adds are dead. Some classes, such as paladins, can even ignore switching targets because you have several AE attacks. Just save those for the adds when they spawn and combined with AE auto attack, should be sufficient to kill adds without switching targets.

Regarding the stifle effect, your primary defense is to use Aura of the Crusader when the noxious effect is on you. It will cure the noxious effect and give you 22s of immunity to stifle and Aura of the Crusader is usable every 30s. Those stifles are a side effect of the adds being alive for a while though so if you kill them faster, you'll also get less stifles.

Hope that helps.
  3. girney Active Member

tried killing the adds but cant clear them fast enough. yes, aura works on the noxious but still stifled most of the time. sounds like it is just lack of dps