Consolidated Projects List

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Please let me know if there is any more decorator consolidated lists. This is all that I know about but I am sure I missed some.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And my list (woo! Didn't realize I had that many... :D) was from 2016, so there are a couple more here and there by now, I do believe. If we get this stickied again as part of The Decorator's Resource, should we add blurbs for newer places to it?

Uwk
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I would recommend starting your own thread that has a detailed list of houses you have decorated that you can update your post or add to the thread with your houses like others have done. It will make it easier for people to find just your houses. If you do make your own thread you can post here to have me update the link to your consolidated list.
    elflover and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! Okay, will do. :)

Uwk
    Ocarinah and elflover like this.
  8. Niboota Well-Known Member

Boglily has a list on this forum somewhere. I'll see if I can find it!

EDIT: Oh nevermind... she is listed as Lily Hopsalong up there! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  9. Merriel Well-Known Member

Ut oh! Vas hasn't posted his list here, I see. He needs to add his, lol.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Llieam Well-Known Member

I am going to let folks know to add thier homes to this list so they can be added to the main post - lots of folks to be added to this list on Maj'Dul!!

Thank you for pinning this Oaky!!

Warehouse
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Carthington Member

Kareena of Maj'Dul did two of my homes, Lavastorm and Everfrost. I am on Halls of Fate, I transferred on the 17th, so if you want to check them out...they are there and published. She's going to be doing my Sanctus Seru home, but I am looking for a decorator for my other homes I still need decorated.

Vamdarie on Maj'Dul also did two homes, Mara Isle and Opera House, before I transferred.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Added Lunarosa. Her link goes to youtube playlist. Check it out.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.