Summer Prestige Homes: One per character or account?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Lyyle, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Lyyle Member

I have read and re-read the description on the deed for the Relic Tinker house and maybe I'm overthinking this, but I'm confused as to whether or not each and every one of my toons can own the house itself (not just the deed) or if just one of them can. Sorry, but I got burned once on a mount from not understanding that only one could own it and ended up with it on the wrong one forever. I figured you guys would have done this already and would know for sure. Thanks!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think there's a bug with it currently; the main toon that actually did the work to get the 9th (and a few weeks before, come to think) wasn't able to claim the deed. Very annoying, but every other toon of mine can get it with no problems. Hope they fix it soon, though the pandas will be there indefinitely. ;->

The thing with the Days of Summer is that each toon can only get each reward once, as far as I know, since I've only really gotten the various house items and deeds (there's one from last year as well). They've since taken to greying out things you've already claimed on the list, which is nice of them. But with any prestige house, you can only have one of them per toon; the same toon can't have more than one Mistmoore Crags Estate, for example, or Mara, or Relic Tinker place.

When in doubt, always read the fine print, whether it says "one per account" (which sucks, imho) or "one per character," which is way better. :)

Good luck! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Awesome news! According to Those In the Know (thanks, Denmum! :D), the whole "no, your main toon that did all the work will NOT be getting the house, tee hee" bug will be fixed by the update tomorrow. Woot! :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Lyyle Member

So, EVERY toon in the account can have one house each? That's fine. It goes on and on about "only one" so much it made me paranoid that I might be missing something even though there wasn't a "one per account" tag.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. elflover Well-Known Member

The weird thing is i was able to get the house on all my characters. Only one cant get the decor packs from weeks 1-8 (But i can get the gear, makes sense right)!? Like what! LOL
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Every character on your account can get one of each of the houses from the completion of The Days of Summer 2017 and The Days of Summer 2018. Not sure if they have changed the level requirement, but for 2017, the characters had to be level 100 to purchase the house deed.
  7. Tkia Well-Known Member

Don't think so. All of my toons on every server have the Mara house and I only have level 100 crafters and not all of them are that high yet.
  8. Lyyle Member

I was able to buy and redeem the Summer houses on my lvl 50 Illy/ 95 Sage. Ditto for my 92 Conj who was the one who completed the quest and is now the owner of both houses. Furnishings are placed and portals are working, so all looks good at least for me!
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Last year none of my characters that were not level 100 in either adventure or tradeskill could purchase the Mara house. This year, my character, on a different account, that did the questlines for 2017 and 2018 over two days to test something that has been as issue started at level 87 adventure and ended at level 89 adventure and she is a level 90 provisioner and she could purchase both Mara and Tinkerer's house.

I have kept most of my characters on one account at level 95 tradeskill so they could farm Mysterious Blue Coins, but now that Kaitheel got an NPC in that actually gives the repeatable quest for the Mysterious Blue Coins, they can finally level up, none of those were level 100 adventure so none of them, and there were 14 at the time, could purchase the Mara house last year.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Wow, that sounds like it was a bug...glad you could get them all caught up now! :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.