Pas Yu not letting me buy the new summer prestige house

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Eufearia, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Eufearia Member

One of my ladies is unable to purchase the Relic Tinker prestige home. It says I need to be a member and have completed the 9 weeks. I've completed both. Now, I always seem to forget 1 step or such, so can anyone help me figure out what I did wrong?

She is level 100 (boosted?), she's run through all summer quests, has a membership, has the Mara Estate, and has all the summer armor and goodies from 2017 and 2018.

All my other characters on this account on the test and live servers were able to get the Relic Tinker home.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

known bug. they plan on fixing it soon. they have a lot of energy focused on beta right now, i think. thats just my guess. 2 of my toons ive checked are effected by this, my main on 2 servers. handful of my alts had no issue tho. be patient. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Eufearia like this.
  3. Cord New Member

I ran the last week number 9 on a (boosted to 100) and no one in that account level 110 can get that item.
    All my level alts 110 in that account can get all the other items but not that ?
    panda level shows 9

I did wait almost 2 days to turn in the quest.

Other account works fine. - ran all account through week 9 at the same time.
  4. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

well, the 2 that had trouble were a 101 zerk on test and a 110 zerk on ior. its not the level, since a 101 fury and a 105 beastlord got the house just fine. its not the class, cuz a 110 zerk on skyfire got it just fine. i was even thinking its blocking toons that completed 1 of the quests, but no, the fury that got the house, did a bunch of the quests. its really an odd bug.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I am sorry you are all experiencing this. So far, I have not had any problems with purchasing anything from Pas Yu. We will see if that holds as I subbed my other account and started running the 2017 Panda quests yesterday and will finish those and all of the 2018 Panda quests today. Then I can see if I have any of these issues and maybe it will trigger an idea of where the problem lies. Has anybody reported this issue on Discord?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I ran my other account all the way through Days of Summer 2017 and Days of Summer 2018. I completed all of the quests using the same character. None of the 14 characters on that account had any trouble purchasing any items from Pas Yu.

I did another account after this one, I again ran through Days of Summer 2017 and Days of Summer 2018. For this one, I completed all of the quests using 2 different characters. I had each character do every other quest on each season. On this account 5 of the 7 characters can purchase anything they want from Pas Yu. The 2 characters that actually completed the quests could not purchase the house.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

That poor panda. You've confused him. All he wants to do is live vicariously through your adventures, but now he's not sure who you are. :confused::p:D
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Sometimes you are not sure who I am either, nobody else knows for sure. *giggles*
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

This will be fixed on live servers tomorrow.

It will be fixed on Test whenever they patch us next
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er, well, didn't get your quote, but we get the idea. Brilliant! :D

Whew! :)

Uwk
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Hmmm, I have not opened any of the deco packs, from 2017 or 2018 on any character. Wonder if this will still fix those two...
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Had you not been able to open the packs, or haven't gotten around to it? I have many a toon who hasn't yet even finished getting all their 2017 stuff yet, though I'm pretty sure I can. Now all I have to do is pick up that main jobber toon's Relic Tinker place now... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I just haven't opened them as I have not decided what to do with them, leaving them in their bags takes up much less precious space in my backpack.

*thinks she needs to ramp up progress on learning JesDyr's editor but still has beta testing and NoTD to do*

Too much to do, too little time. *ponders, thinks she needs days to be 48 hours long*

PS All of the characters can now purchase the homes after the fix.
  14. Breanna Well-Known Member

OMG if days were 48 hours long not sure if that would be good or bad. I would probably end up working 40 of them with still no EQ time.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One of the things I've been doing (slowly) is whenever an alt claims the Mara and everything from 2017, for example, I get to the Mara with all their previous bags, then unload and place all the stuff in the Mara, somewhere. Originally, I was trying to actually make the outbuildings, especially the more "European" ones, all furnished up, with maybe the Siren plushie in water somewhere; then I used the Tower of the Four Winds bottom floor as a mini-warehouse; then I finally just said, "nope, got too many alts to take up all this time with" and just plonked them all on the closest flat area to the entrance, with the windows and hanging plants on the Master Bed, and the Siren in the river nearby. ;->

Then I've often put down the Othmir stuff (which I STILL like! But yeah, more pure water things would've been cool, too) right next to it, saved the layout, and applied it to all my succeeding piles o' stuff for my others after that. ;->

I'm debating about doing the same for my 2018 stuff, now that I can get the Relic Tinker place (still think it looks like some place on Gallifrey from Doctor Who; maybe it's the ultimate in their domed cities ;->). :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It isn't Nature that abhors a vacuum, really (just a change in air pressure, that, or diffusion concentrations in liquids), it's humanity, with anything that we perceive to be a "vacuum." "You're just doing nothing with your time besides sleep, work, and eating??" "What a barren piece of wilderness. We need to build an Arby's here." Etc. :-/

Uwk
    who firmly believes we need to take time out to relax, and that can definitely include play :D
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  17. Breanna Well-Known Member

Weekends is about all I get anymore, I sometimes go through withdrawals LOL And even that time is shortened because then I usually have to do laundry and clean house and all the stuff I don't have time to do through the week. Yes my life is Fabuloooose!!! Wake up go to work, come home make dinner, do dishes, clean catboxes, and look at that it's almost bedtime LOL. I miss the old days we had a girl in the office and a guy to do cad we would go in once a week to do payroll and make sure everything was going well. But they both turned out to be schmucks. Look at me rambling on telling my whole life story LOL sorry about that.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm, what sort of CAD work do you need done...? ;->

Uwk
    who also likes working from home... ;->
    Cyrrena likes this.
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

It's basically just flat drawings like someone will send us a print of a part, and we have to draw it in Mike's software which is called Radan (similar to autocad, only it generates the code to run our machines) and turn it into a .dxf or .dwg file to bring into his software to turn it into a .sym LOL which is what we need to run the machines. Most people now a days will send us the .dxf or .dwg file which is a lot easier than having to draw it from scratch.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I like working from home too but haven't been able to in years, nobody wants me. I used to run a Surgical distributorship with my bestest friend in the whole world, she did payables, I did receivables, I redid the entire catalog and set up a separate catalog for GSA pricing so that she could do the bids. We both took care of phones, orders, shipping, inventory. It was the best time of my entire life because it was just the two of us and we knew what needed to be done and took care of it whether it was "her" side or "my" side. We could have the stereo on, we could have the TV on, we used to go around singing Side by Side. *smiles remembering the olden days".

I have a degree in Engineering but I suck at Cad and always have.

Don't worry about sharing your whole life, we are all friends here and whether we know each other in the real world or not, sometimes a friendly ear or two or a friendly shoulder or two helps more than we know.

As for my 48 hour day, I think I would wish for the days to be 48 hours long but no more than 12 of those hours could be used on work, the rest would have to be used on sleeping, relaxing, doing household chores limited to no more than 4 hours. That way, we could still work, we could still do our chores, and we would still have plenty of time to do a lot of things we would like to do.