Swash?

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Random, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Random New Member

Another returning player question...just came back, have a 40 Swashbuckler and while doing research about the class I couldn't find much. Is the class worth playing? Is it viable in groups and potentially end game raiding? I understand they are T2 DPS but do the debuffs make up for it? Thanks for your time!
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Swashie is my very favorite class to play, however, in PoP, they were not one of the top classes. For Scouts, rangers were considered to be good DPS. No one knows yet which classes will be "the best" in Chaos Descending.
    Random likes this.
  3. Redlight Well-Known Member

If your goal is end game raiding then you would be better off picking another class completely,if you just want to run groups they do fine and fun to play especially in zones with multiple adds.
    Random and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Random New Member

Thanks for the feedback...are ranger or necro more viable?
  5. Revanu Well-Known Member

You can very easily and successfully raid endgame as a awash if u know your roll. You aren’t going to ever be top tier dps. You are a medium to high dmg support class. Between marauders, reset, and other minute contributions, you make your t1 better. Swash are very useful and most top5 guilds run a swash in raid at all times to amplify dmg dealt. Pr B
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Bardonio Active Member

Take your combinations and DF and fly kites!