CD Levels

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ladislava, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Ladislava Active Member

Hi guys,
    I was wondering if anyone knew if you needed to be 110 to play the new expansion or if you could play at 100? I really can't do 50k worth of faction grind on 10 toons.
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

I haven't verified whether you can zone in, but I can't imagine the zones would be survivable at 100. The gear rewards are 110 as well.
    You can avoid some of the faction grind to get to 110 by doing solo instances in CoV on subsequent toons also. I think you can do those at 105 or so.
  3. Ladislava Active Member

Thanks but you have to get to 105 and the only way to do that is grinding that faction :(. They really screwed people that don't have time or inclination to grind faction.
    Rhodris likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's all 110 content. Once you have one character through the PoP sig line, it becomes faster and easier for the next. As more of your toons finish, the next toon's grind is shorter,because you get a bonus for every one that's done it already.
    Elyria likes this.
  5. Naneel Member

When you purchase CD, it comes with a free level 110 boost that can be applied to one character.
  6. Ladislava Active Member

Sweet thanks!
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If you are talking about beta, a lower level character can buy the beta boosts from the broker for 2 cp, use them and zone to Mara, if the mail you need hasn't arrived with the zone-in, talk to Jerol the mail guy and go from there (that is why I said zone to Mara).