A Nights of the Dead Haunted Cabin

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kurisutaru, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Kurisutaru Active Member

Irontoes East Inn room
    Housing Leaderboards/ Maj'dul Server

[IMG]

Come one, come all! NotD themed house, by yours truly, is open to visitors once again. Feel free to drop by and check it out! :)
    Kenana, elflover, Roxxlyy and 2 others like this.
  2. Karamella Well-Known Member

That cabin is so spooky and the spiders still give me shudders :eek: Well done :)
  3. blackjack Well-Known Member

Ah I think remember your 'small house' Qeynos inn room series which were amazing (if that's you, if not my sincere apologies!) This looks awesome!
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

That's a deliciously spooky home - visited and voted today - I love the inclusion of the cemetery, excellent job of making the indoors look outdoors too:)
  5. Kurisutaru Active Member

Umm.. this would be the only Inn room I've ever published. No need to apologize though.. ;).

Came back, after an update, to find the spiders on the spiderwebs weren't on the angle I had originally placed them.. :oops:. Since NotD was finally here and they needed fixing.. I figured I might as well work on doing some redecorating and adding some of the new/cool house items we've gotten since I first published it, back in Butcherblock server days. Best thing I could've done! I had a blast!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to check it out. I hope y'all have as much fun visiting the haunted cabin, as I have had decorating it! :)
  6. blackjack Well-Known Member

So sorry, friend, I'm pretty darn casual and not as good as I should be with remembering names. :oops:

Popping over to MD to upvote your cabin right now.

EDIT:

Bestill my heart, you've written a storybook for the theme! Creepy and I dig it.

Someone's got skeletons in their closet. ;)

That porch is so awesome, really

[IMG]

Really nicely themed place there, great use of space and I think you nailed the kind of 'abandoned spooky house' you were going for.

Worth a visit!