Claims

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Lone Wanderer, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Lone Wanderer New Member

Is it just me or are claims showing disabled for everyone? If so, love the communication about it...
  2. Avianna Well-Known Member

Yeah me too, I just bought the collectors edition of the new expac that says I can use some of the stuff on the TLE server and it's disabled so I can't use it??? I do not play on live, if I can't have my stuff that I bought and paid for when I bought and paid for it then give me my money back!
  3. Avianna Well-Known Member

Need a Red response here to let us know whats going on.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Breanna, Lone Wanderer and Avianna like this.
  5. Avianna Well-Known Member

6. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Breanna, Lone Wanderer and Dude like this.
  7. Lone Wanderer New Member

8. Avianna Well-Known Member

so the claim was fixed, however I do not see all the items I expected. I just bought the premium edition expansion but all I see in my claim window is the regular edition stuff (the illusion) the mount and familiar baubles and painting and merchant crate and all the other stuff I should see is not there, so I double checked my bank to make sure I bought the right one and yes I did and it went through so I am wondering where the rest of my goodie bag is?
  9. Cinnamon Active Member

From previous expansions, the mount, familiar, baubles,painting and merchant crate etc shouldn't be there until expansion is Live on the November 13th. The only thing you should have available now is the 110 character boost and Illusion