Layout Editor won't load

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by chattie, Oct 1, 2018.

1. chattie Well-Known Member

I don't know much about the Editor but I do use it to rotate and roll items so they match but I can't get the it to load today. I used it yesterday but today I watch it try to load, the blue circle fades away but the program doesn't open. I have also tried to run as Admin. The only change I made yesterday was load Google Chrome. I deleted Chrome this morning but Layout Editor still will not load. Any ideas about what I can do to fix it? Thanks.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Eee...well, you've come to the right place for your question; I'm sure there's any number of folks that can help with it, including the original designers -- do you mean JesDyr's Editor or Sennen's OpenSource Editor (not that they're not both free, but...)?

Uwk
  3. chattie Well-Known Member

JesDyr’s Layout Editor. I have searched on and off all day for a solution but as yet it still won’t load. Haven’t given up yet
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

Have you tried re installing chrome and then loading up the editor again to see if that was the issue? Only other thing i can think of uninstall editor and re download using different browser. Also maybe try checking to see if you have windows if it has blocked it for some reason, just a thought. Never had this issue before, hope someone else knows or try something else.
  5. chattie Well-Known Member

no I only deleted Chrome, will try your suggestion today, and thank you all for your assistance.
  6. JesDyr Well-Known Member

Uninstall the editor and delete any folders in %localappdata%\Eq2LayoutEditor (should all start with EQ2LayoutEditor). The reinstall the editor.