<bug> Panda cyans not working

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by morrdd, Aug 21, 2018.

1. morrdd New Member

so panda cyan does not work on mythical because myth is not lvl 110... and it won't equip on my jade totem.. anyone else having this issue???
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

1) They only go in weapons lvl 110 or better.. so the primary hand one is useless for everybody using their epic or mythical weapon.
    2) like last year, the primary/secondary order only goes in weapons. Everybody using a shield or symbol in their off hand has to wait for week 3 to get the secondary/ranged cyan.

2) is annoying, but not unexpected after last year... 1), however... well, I hope it is a bug, but I fear it is not :confused:
  3. Quillyne Active Member

It looks like all of the new adorns are restricted to gear that is 110 or higher...unfortunate for anyone using mastercrafted gear. If the point of the panda stuff is to help players catch up, then you'd think it could be worn on gear that is worn by those...catching up (ie, 101+). And yes, the new Panda gear is 110, but swapping to that gear from MC means taking a hit to resolve. DB "logic" is totally beyond me.
  4. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello Warlock here,

Having same issuse that Panda Cyan Addorn we can buy after first Week done isnt addornable on Mytical / Fabled Epic 2 which is BIS atm.:mad::p
    Why must be Level 110 a requierment on Weapons, Gear later if want to equip the White Addorns ok but not the Weapons.:mad::confused:
    Thanx DB Think about things before go life would be nice, NO ONE will use an other Weapon on Main Slot especialy Ranger and Channeler could, because thier Epic 2 is ranged weapon. :eek:

2nd big disatvantage and you did same fault last year too is , why all Mages / Priests had to wait until Week 3 before able to equip 2 of the Addors an all Classes who can use 2 Weapons like Bruiser / all Scouts can buy them now because of ofter Weapon Slot Design?? :eek::rolleyes::confused:

3 Thing nothing to do with Panda but sadly not fixed anyway is theat the Plane Touched Spirit stone isnt usable on the Mythical neck, because both haveing a Prestige Flag , and it costs hours to farm the Shines from SOH especialy the last no Trades and until haveing the Green Addorn from the meta thier is nothing usefull than the ET Kalysh which i loose because need toi equip the Plane Touched on Ring instat of neck like recomanded on slots it shows.:mad::mad::mad::eek::confused:

In copmplet 4 Things you bought in game last time arent useable, because miss programmed nice work.

MFG Helfiren
    Naneeje likes this.
  5. Yado Active Member

Sort of off topic is there any walkthroughs on this new line of quest yet and if so could someone provide a link, please?
  6. Yado Active Member

7. Revel Well-Known Member

I'd like to think this is an oversight, but knowing Daybreak its designed to get people to ditch Epic 2.0 the second the new xpac drops.
  8. Naneeje Well-Known Member

Anyone else read Hellfiren's post and immediately think Scottish accent? I love reading your posts Hellfiren! Very good content.
    I agree, the green adornment should go on the neck, and yes, the cyan should go on the weapons. I hope they listen to you!
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

The problem isn't that they're both prestige.. the crafted tome is prestige as is the crafted adorn that goes into it. The green adorn not going into the neck is a conscious choice the devs made. They've said as much in discord :(
  10. slica Active Member

Get the soh collection adorn for neck n put the other on a ring...
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Being from Ireland, I do not see the accent of a Scot anywhere in Hellfiren's posts, well except for the emojis. I see Eastern European, but I may be a bit daft too, nobody knows for sure.
    Breanna likes this.