TSO Tomorrow on Fallen Gate?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Khieran, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Khieran Active Member

Haven't seen any official announcement. Is TSO coming tomorrow on Fallen Gate? Most players seems to think so, but are wondering about details...

Will guild halls come in? They came on Live before TSO if I remember right

What new zones/AAs/etc. will actually be going live in TSO for us?
  2. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

TSO should be unlocked tomorrow according to Kandar in discord. He also said guild halls will probably never be on FG. The TSO AA cap is 200 plus a new tree. Most likely the only content we get tomorrow will be what was in the initial TSO release. There has been no official details, but no reason to assume otherwise. The official update notes should be posted sometime later tonight.
  3. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Yes, there is a news post on the official site just now.

WoE unlocks 6 weeks into TSO.

200 AA plus the shadow tree, all the heroics, all the other raids should be unlocked. Moors too.
  4. Kalika Well-Known Member

I never liked Guild Hall it made the world empty and guilds a world people would live in.

But according to me they are not released in FG because it menas selling more home deposit and amenities and prestige houses too.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's not any emptier than it is now. Having Guild Halls with amenities does mean you can get to a broker without some inconsiderate {add insult here} wearing one or more size illusions blocking the broker, or letting their unreasonably huge pets block the broker.

When there are Guild Halls, people still use the crafting headquarters, to visit Londiar Inygad if nothing else. The ancient, original way we did crafting was the old crafting basements, of course. But even in Ye Olden Dayes, we could buy crafting stations and craft in our inn rooms (on Maj'Dul, my main has a full set of crafting stations in the basement, on Fallen Gate my one toon has a Blood Iron forge and a loom in her inn room).

When we had very active RP communities on Lucan D'Lere, only very casual, brief RP seemed to happen in cities. People at the broker didn't interact, just like people in Real World department stores, they wanted to get their stuff and get out. The only RP I ever saw in crafting dungeons was ERP (I always wondered why there? And I'd say something like "You'd gonna get something chopped off on that woodsaw if you ain't careful!")

On Fallen Gate, there's not really any discernible RP. I've had one person roleplay with me, period. The place where people interact seems to be the sorcerers and druids who have set up "portal houses" where they port people for house likes and tips.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Lillaanya New Member

No guild halls is very disappointing. Especially when it was said that they would be released with later content when the server was first announced
    Sigrdrifa likes this.