I can't rose anyone except in Qeynos

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Strings, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

But - did you get your treats?!
    Kaitheel and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Kachorto New Member

summoned Pies are also group only thing now...can't randomly hit someone with Pie...mmmm Pie....Sammy...Don't forget the Pie!
  3. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you, Kachorto. There's a few different items that are being affected by this bug. When Code is able to fix it for one, it should be fixed for all.

~ Kaitheel
    Siren and GrunEQ like this.
  4. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

I believe that the no roses to strangers bug has been fixed. Handed one to a random character in Plane of Magic a few minutes ago on Isle of Refuge server. Thanks for the bugchasing efforts, Kaitheel and friends!
    Kaitheel, GrunEQ and Breanna like this.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Excellent! I had been told to expect the fix on live servers with tomorrow's update, but it must have made it in with Thursday's. Way to go coders!

~ Kaitheel
    GrunEQ, Breanna, Sigrdrifa and 2 others like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*giggles*

I cannot hold back from saying this any longer. I have been watching this thread for 6 weeks now and the title always seems somewhat kinky. I don't know, maybe its just me but, I don't know that I want to "be rosed" by a complete stranger, at least introduce yourself first.

*giggles again before running off to put up KAITHEEL FOR CRAFTER/TRADESKILL/DECORATOR PERSON (in addition to events and holidays) and WHERE IS MY BROOM MOUNT TTOBEY campaign fliers across all of Norrath and the Plane of Magic*
    Rhodris likes this.
  7. Meneltel Well-Known Member

*sneaks up and puts mustaches on the Kaitheel portraits and Witchie Poo on the brooms*
    Cyrrena and Kaitheel like this.