Posting this here so others can see this house .

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Faeonara, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Faeonara Well-Known Member

This was a wonderful creation made several years ago and since the rent is not payed and the owner has not played in ages we cannot visit there. It is to pretty to be lost in the mists so when i found it on U tube I thought i would share it here for everyone
    Cyrrena, SierraDawn, elflover and 2 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw! :( It's times like this that I wish the devs would set it so that, like with the Likes, we could have one (server, account, whatever) of our toons pay like a week's worth of rent on a place. That way, we could not only be able to check out such old, delightful places in person (with only Visitor rights, of course), but also be able to get the Broker fees waived when going to buy something from that address. And only a week at a time wouldn't a) break the bank for anyone and/or b) encourage an active home owner to slack off on their rent. ;->

Wonderful house... :)

Uwk
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Awesome you found a video for this house! This was the first house I remember visiting and had my jaw drop. I didn't know about Homeshow or know of others really actually decorating their house instead of piling stuff in the corner. First I knew that you could break out of a house too. I will try to get this channel added (she has other video tours) to the database and have link on Resources sticky page. Might take me a bit cuz I have surgery on Friday.
  4. Faeonara Well-Known Member

No worries, it will be here for you to do whatever you want to So hope your surgery is successful and your back with us in no time at all .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

This house when published at the time was a game changer for me to step up my decorating game and like others, I haven't forgotten it. I know someone talked about re-creating this house over the last year or so. I happen to have a Halas Magical Manor that I got from LON many years ago that houses my New Halas Passenger Train design. Should I move my train to a paying version and re-make Daenie's design in their honor so we have a rent free version to tour? If there is an overwhelming response to this idea I'd love to do it.
  6. Daenee Member

Actually, I've been back in game for 5 months, and the rent on the Deluxe Seaside Cottage has been paid up for that time. So, I'd really rather you don't.
  7. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

OMG Yayy! You have made a many of decorators happy! Welcome Back! Can we still find it under: Daenie, Manors of Erolissi, New Halas, Antonia Bayle server?
  8. Daenee Member

Correct. Taking it as inspiration is fine. We all do that with each other's work. I'd just prefer someone else didn't replicate the build I put so many hours into.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Tock like this.
  9. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

I understand and didn't mean to step on your toes or design. It has happened to me before so I get it. Everyone just loves this home so much even 8 years later!
  10. Daenee Member

I appreciate that, dear.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

We didn't know you were back! Woo-hoo! :D It's not "lost" after all! :)

"Welcome back
    To that same old place that you laughed about ...
    ... We always could spot a friend, welcome back!" :D

Uwk
  12. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Awesome news !
    So glad you are back I was so happy when I came across the video that I just had to share it for to the many folks ( like me ) that loved it when you first did it . I will have to go look in person now . Looking forward to seeing any other works you might ave done as well .
  13. kianne Well-Known Member

OH Wow... i remember this home ... its what inspired me to do my guild hall the way i did... thanks fae for shareing it!! :D
  14. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I remember that house! Wow! has it been so many years already?

Welcome back Daenee!
  15. SwashbucklerWoman Active Member

was this Decorated by a male?
  16. Febrith Well-Known Member

Your signature made me laugh:)
  17. Daenee Member

Not the last my husband checked!