Missing Wall!

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Shimounah, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Shimounah New Member

[IMG]
    Hello folks, I wanna report a bug I had quite some fun with (as you can see in the screenshot ^^). I came across a missing wall (including collider) in Skyshrine: The Forbidden City of Dracur (Dracur questline, when Jorlak sends you to the past before the attacks), located at -292.68, 0.00, 214.81. Crazy guys can use it to "spy" on the world building, but one step too far will send you down the abyss 'til you're ported back because "you seem to have fallen out of the world".

I used the in-game bug report but was told after that no one appears to be checking it ... I'll give it a try anyway. :)
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The thing is, you never do get direct feedback ("We received your bug report, and are having Gninja [or whoever] look into it as we speak! Thanks! :D") on a /bug, /feedback, or /typo report; I don't think we ever did. I know Sigrdrifa recommends a third-party affiliated site for posting bugs where everyone, hopefully including devs and techs, can see them and comment ("Yeah, we ran across this, too! Do something, post signs and barriers at least, before someone loses an eye! It's a Health and Safety nightmare!"), but I'm not sure of the site's name at the moment. You could open it as a /petition and get someone talking to you about it; then you'd at least know for sure they'd noticed ("Yeah, we know about it. Please confine comments like this to the /bug reports." "Thanks ever so much, guys..."). :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Gninja Developer

We'll take a look, thanks for letting us know.
  4. Cordorb New Member

I use to love being a Gnome in eq1 and sitting down by a wall in underground zones and getting to see a 3d view of all the tunnels. That was before most map were out and those places were massive.
    -----
    Found out later that was NOT a special Gnome mage ability :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Were your Gnomish ears burning, Gnin? :D Sorry; yours was the first name to spring to mind (Kaitheel is probably taking a well-deserved break at the Happy Rest Home for Holiday Devs before Nights of the Dead, Heroes Festival, and Frostfell hit him all at once). :)

Uwk
  6. AOE1 Well-Known Member

rofl. Well something got someone to notice. Quick, get a screenshot because that is a rare occurrence and might be valuable someday.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.