Orange Adornments

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Glynt, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Glynt Active Member

Hello,

please could you award double Proving Grounds tokens OR alternaitvely make Orange V adorns easier to get hold of please. Not costing 800k or a rare that is just such a time sink.

Many thanks.
  2. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Lots of folks been asking for that. maybe someday, but probably only once they are replaced with the next thing.
  3. Gninja Developer

I believe there should be better versions of those obtainable through expansion content. Is that not the case?
  4. Bord Active Member

You can get the tier V ones from PoP PQ's or infusions to craft. Tier 6 versions were just added with the GU from the TS shiny reward as well, the recipe book that is
  5. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

I can't tell if serious.
  6. semisus Does not play this game

Yea there are lvl 6 versions now! now we can go get the same materials over again! :rolleyes:
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

The shiny collection for the Guk TS zone.
    Be sure to bring 1.2k matsm 100 celestial coal, 30-45 min and take off all your gear after you finish the 2 combines.
    Basically, it's the zone Halls of the Fallen zone, with all mobs lvl 120 epic x4 mobs
    You craft things to use to banish the encounters and names to finish the quest
    The 'cup' has a 19m range.
    Rosyposy and Zeddicious like this.
  8. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

I just tried zoning into the new TS Guk zone - and it told me no, despite meeting all the prerequisites. I put in a support ticket in the event I'm missing something. Could be an IoR issue.. or an issue with using the TS bauble to 100 - but I've completed the PoM timeline to make those other orangey runes and tome.

Could be I missed an official post or some information on this new orange, despite watching the live stream and looking at the patch notes. /shrug.

Thanks for the heads up Mermut !

Hey.. whaddya know - the Tradeskill Quest is actually located on the Adventure Guy. smh, I'm gettin old.
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

Nah, it wasn't mentioned at all in the livestream or patch notes.
  10. Neroflop Member

So, can we make a list of pre-reqs and what is needed for the quest?

Do we need the crafter epic done?
    Does the PoP TS timeline need to be done?
    Other?

For the combine, do we need any rares?
  11. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

POP TS Line done.
    100 Celestial Coal
    1200 of Any POP Materials

2 Combines right at start, run through zone zapping mobs to despawn them, follow zone through. Job done.

Looking at maybe 30 mins first run, edging towards 15 as you get used to pathing.