Character Account to Account Transfers Unavailable

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Darkale, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hang on, I know we can't gift across servers, but can we gift at all on the Marketplace, or is that broken for within the same server?? :-/

Uwk
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I tried again yesterday and the button is lit up, but when I click it nothing happens. Seems to be intermittent. In February, friends were having an in game wedding, I gifted something to the bride for the wedding the night before. The next day, on the day of the wedding, I went to gift something to each of the happy couple and I could not gift. So you never know when its working or not.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Which means, you can't tell what's wrong with it to tell devs, as well. X-P

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Probe One Member

Yesterday from the EverQuest 2 Discord gallery.
    [IMG]
    any progress on account to account transfers?
    @Caith @Kander
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Probe One Member

Today on EverQuest 2 Discord.
    [IMG]
    MrObvious
    I just wish they had a rough idea on account to account transfers. Weeks, months, years?
    Because with the state of XP, I would prefer to transfer rather than level a new toon.

MrObvious
    So would you roll a new toon after that, or wait for account transfers?

[IMG]
    Kander
    We have no ETA on account to account transfers. We are waiting other departments

MrObvious
    Can we send them cookies or energy drinks?
    Thanks for the info. XP is great news, will keep fingers crossed for the transfers.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Roomis Ce Gloomis Member

Any thing new, 2 months later?
    uhm 5 months.
    errr 10 months?
  7. Roxxlyy Community Relations

I wish I could provide an answer, but I still do not have an ETA to share. With everything that's going on right now and everyone that will have to be involved, it isn't a priority to finish, although it still has a spot on the list.

As soon as I have news to share, I most definitely will let you all know. I know its shaped up to be quite the wait.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks for getting back to us and keeping us informed! :)

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

Ooooh! Oooooooh! OOOOOOOOOOOH! What's going on? Is it big? Is it small? You can't just say "with everything that's going on" and not spark HUUUUUUGE curiosity. Enquiring minds want to know! :D
    Momo and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

To say that something like THIS is not a priority, is quite sad and disturbing. It should be on the top of that "to-do" list. Even if it meant going back to manually doing account to account transfers for the time being. Even if it was a slow and backlogged process and only a few were getting done each day, it's better than "not a priority" right now. It's been almost a year.
  11. Probe One Member

Hillel the Elder, 110 BCE-10 CE
    "And if not now, when?"
    Rosyposy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Roomis Ce Gloomis Member

Fine. Resume manual process. I/we/them stop asking. You get money.
    The almost a year delay is account to account transfer service is dead. Everywhere. Not buried yet.
  13. Probe One Member

Today, August, quite an 11 month wait.

Last Friday from the EverQuest 2 Discord gallery.
    [IMG]
    Halcyon Pogrom
    Has there been any progress on account to account transfers opening back up? :)

This Monday from the EverQuest 2 Discord gallery.
    [IMG]
    Memnot
    Does anyone know if they are doing Account transfers yet?

Yesterday on Facebook.
    [IMG]
    Gninja
    We are in the process of making lots of new content.

[IMG]
    Gninja
    Depends on the complexity of the dungeon. Most take about a week some can take up to a month.
  14. Probe One Member

Last Saturday on EverQuest II Discord gallery.
    Not around 24/7. :rolleyes:
    [IMG]
    Nekrotix
    Can we transfer a toon from 1 account to another for this server?
  15. Zgragy Member

I too would love to transfer a toon to another account, wish they would restart the manual moves.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen. Just bite the bullet, o Powers, admit the auto stuff doesn't work, and help us out here, please? :-/

Uwk
    Probe One and Rosyposy like this.
  17. Probe One Member

Today from EverQuest II Discord.
    [IMG]
    [IMG] Kander
    Account to account transfers are still being worked on. Unfortunately, it involved multiple departments. We still do not have an ETA. I wish I could tell you differently.
  18. Probe One Member

Previously
    [IMG]

Last week from EverQuest II Discord.

[IMG]
    Chrol
    Can I get an eta on the eta announcement?

[IMG]
    Nekrotix
    i uhm, want to transfer a toon from one account to another, please know what your talking about lol

[IMG]
    Xephane
    ... Account to account transfers is definitely not a bad idea

[IMG]
    Reaping
    @Nekrotix your displeased with no acct to acct transfers does not have any bearing on my life, gameplay, feelings at all. And since it's been over a year, you could have already made a character on the other account and get all the things you wanted. I mean, keep waiting? Keep asking every month? eventually you're going to get the answer you want. Eventually. Sooner or later. Maybe, maybe not. 50/50? I've been wanting to do the same thing as you. I haven't been able to just like you. Some people can accept things take time. Longer than I wanted to wait. Who cares. It happens when it happens? My passive aggressiveness is blatant and I apologize for said behavior. Just know that you're not alone. You can use my shoulder if you need. Can I use yours?

Nekrotix
    @Reaping No actually lol, since im not crying about it. I simply asked for the 2nd time EVER in this discord lol. Its not a huge deal, just something im interested in as a means to save me some time.

[IMG]
    Reaping
    @Nekrotix time? You could have saved time in that year of "waiting" and turned into proactively making a new toon on that other account AND already have all the things you needed. Once. Twice. Thrice. Waiting for a year seems excessive. But grats when the transfer hamsters start working again!
  19. Wart One Member

Are we there yet?
  20. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

nagging
    ˈnaɡɪŋ/
    adjective
    adjective: nagging
    1. 1.
      (of a person) constantly harassing someone to do something.
      "a nagging person"
    2. 2.
      persistently painful or worrying.
      "a nagging pain"