Devs: - Bug report - Class defining abilities broken recently

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Kahling, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Rebelde Active Member

Seriously is that hard to understand? I know my English is broken, but not that much!. Change two AAs to make them usefull AS ALWAYS WERE, instead all the things you want to do it's easier. I don't see justifiqued the reassons you gave. They are working for years, why now not? Why change nameds or fights, or whatever instead FIX two broken AAs? Zealus Smite and Chaotic Blade and made their cure lvl according to this expansion.

If not, you are saying that non-priest classes (SK, only SK) can't have a cure (both are broken Zealus Smite and Chaotic Blade) . Then, why wardens (non chanter class) have THE BEST regen in game, making coercers useless for that? Why monks can tank and do T1 dps and cure themself? Are you going to fix this too? Answer is no.

It seems that the SK is the forgettable class. I still remember when you couldn't fix the extremly lag from the last ethereal cloak orange rune (Death's Advance) and the solution was... making it group only! Even when you said "it's fixed, it's fixed..."

I've seen a lot of things here. I started playing in 2004 and I started raids at level 35 (dying a lot vs. King Zalak) and this "all for one, nothing for others" it's not fair. It's impossible to make everyone happy, but it's too easy fix two AAs.

Thank you
  2. Gninja Developer

Did I change the wrong thing on the encounter side? I can't change player abilities. So, its either I can change things to make it work on the encounter end or I could leave it as is.
    Meneltel and Dude like this.
  3. Rebelde Active Member

And who fixes the broken spells/AAs? Who fixed the mages cure at the beggining of the expansion?

I ask for you because I know you from a long time (you are active in forum and Discord). If I look for a GM, I would ask for Galatee. You can't help SK (in this case) and she... well I don't know if still at game.

If you think that change raid mobs it's the correct option, maybe you want a list with the multiple dets raid encounters. Add Grummus then. Let me this weekend and I'll do list............................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Non sense. Maybe it's better that you say to the person who can fix that "hey, check the forum. An annoying girl called Rebelde that needs you" :rolleyes:
  4. Gninja Developer

I already adjusted Grummus earlier today for the curing stuff. There were 3 spells in that encounter that were cast as increments. 2 I changed the level to 117 and the third I reduced the charges to 1.
  5. slica Active Member

@gninja lols, nah.
    I mean he said it wasnt intended for non healers to cure most dets in a raid setting. Let’s be real here. What is so wrong with having raid content that requires a cure check for healers and having your non healers have to pay attention and use pots to help cure dets?? I would imagine healers like a challenge as well. Your skill is not broken, sk’s are one of the best tanks atm. It’s going to be alright.
  6. Rebelde Active Member

1 cure every minute is break the game?. I'm going to say something and I'm sure they will "fix" it inmediatly.
    What is better? Allow SK to cure in raid or use a low tier item to cure your group? I bet they will nerf that item in the next parch, but not addd one single lvl to the sk cure.

Yes Slica, well played sk is a good tank. You don't need skill to play a monk. What is the raiding population of monks vs all the other fighter classes? I just ask for a AA fix. Maybe if the affected wasn't sk, it would be solve months ago.

I suppose sks only have resignation or move to other class (as I did when I changed my old coercer for a healer class) or to other game.

Thanks anyway Gninja. At least, you answered this post.
  7. Gninja Developer

I don't think the cures not curing level 118+ detriments are limited to only SKs.
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

Pally's have the same issue.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ok I'm sorry but I just have to say this imho You have one thread complaining that all classes are becoming the same, then another thread complaining because their class can't cure or heal or whatever. Honestly the game was designed with the different classes and THEY SHOULD BE DIFFERENT. A priest should be responsible for healing and curing. If you are a tank then you should be tanking and not trying to cure or heal that's what the priest are for. The other classes are DPS and back up. My Pally can cure and heal too but I only use her for that if I am in a group as a back up tank, and if the healers can't keep up. I really wish people would stop trying to make all of the different classes do everything. It was much better at the beginning when they were all different.
    Dude likes this.
  10. Rebelde Active Member

Ok, then explain me why wardens can heal, cure, do awesome dps and have the best mana regen in this game. Can you do it? No, you can't.

I only demand to make usefull AGAIN something you have for YEARS and it's useless now. Or did you see me asking to a nerf for other class? I just gave examples about other classes without this problem. As when I said that as a monk, you can cure yourself with your spell. But if you are a sk, you have to use a potion, not the AA devs gave you... Seems that only for solo/heroic content (something that should be in the description after the "this spell has a shorter duration in pvp" something like "only for non epic fights")
    Earar and Mermut like this.
  11. Legionair Member

Honestly has a player that played the SK for many many years I also wish the Cure would have worked for expert mobs, but at the same time I wouldn't want the mobs to be too easy, so if they allowed for these classes that can't cure to be changed in order to be able to do so again, I'd be perfectly okay if they would make the fights a tiny bit harder with an extra detriment being thrown out, but I am a big believer that this was just a shortcut way to make expert encounters harder than the regulars by healers being forced to take the whole load. I personally don't like this method but it is what it is and with four months left in the expansion I don't expect much of any changes anytime soon.

Putting this issue aside, there is a lot more problems that need to be fixed, starting with outdated abilities that don't work and ones that have conflict with class adornments which seems to be an issue for more than a handful of classes.
    Stat inflation has been so insane that without abilities scaling with it that they've become more and more useless and/or just stay broken while long forgotten.

No matter how much whining or complaining is done, don't expect any Mass fix on class broken abilities let alone non healer Class cures.
    And regardless of this issue, at the least THIS expansion has not been the hardest expansion in comparison to many others.
    Unfortunately we'll just have to deal with it until next year and hopefully see if the devs take an honest serious look at what's missing.
    Meneltel likes this.
  12. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello, i detected a big bug and disatvantage for all fighters which was fixed and now apears an other time.
    I am Playing SK / Guard and Berserker in PoP addon all are well geard and fully infused and Addorned , all own EPIC 2 and fully T2 Raid Gear. Stats are high enough to do Raid T2.

And now the Problem i seems that the Expert Encounters dont accept a Fighter in Offence Stance as a fighter, if fighter Check comes so i got one shotted several times.
    I changed in Deff Stance wich is not realy usefull becuase of less DPS but this dont fixed that issue i got one shoted once again and again out of nothing no script fail or something.
    One sec i stood like a Wall next sec it hits me out of my socks instantly sometimes with fully Immunity or Stoneskins on and i dont use The ASC Elementalists Suicide Spell all my tanks are Etheralist.

This issuse apeared again after last week patch, cant explain to my self why because i dont changed anything on skill or other things which could or would explain these problems.

Get this fixed tanking isnt fun at all its work and i am rid of those issues which doing tanks work more harder than it must be and nearly impossible.

I like to play all of my tanks but atm its no fun.

HElfiren
    XustinuS likes this.
  13. Earar Well-Known Member

no class do everything

but if a tank just tank and a heal just heal .. then why having 6 different tanks and 6 different heals ??

u can see this as 1rst job and secondary job

it gives more depth to classes.

like fury main job is heal, 2nd job is dps/buffer
    warden first job is heal .. second in mana regen

paly first job is tank, second is 2dary healer
    while SK second job is dps ..

and so on

after u could say that some classes have almost no 2nd job, like guardien who is pure tank, templar who is pure healer, wiz are pure dps and so on.
    and some are a lot more versatile .. bards .. but that's how they were designed

plus .. the cures where designed by the devs .. pallies could cure in heroic/raid since EoF, troubies I guess since AoM ... just was changed this xpac.
    Dude likes this.
  14. slica Active Member

But you’re saying that bc your sk cant cure in raid you have to switch? I mean sk’s have some utility as well...they have self heals, some mana regen, as well as the dps potential of a monk. Also they increase the spell dmg of the raid...and give ability dbl cast to the raid with the new adorn... I mean if your raidforce wouldn’t want an sk in raid then you should probably look at raiding with someone else. Hah
  15. Mermut Well-Known Member

It's not just in raids. There was a change made this expac to artifically (compared to past lvl increases) limit the cure level of non-healer cures this expac. It comes up in expert heroic content as well.
    Heck, in beta, they'd forgotten to increase the -priest- single target cure level. POTIONS cure for more then priest group and single target cures.
    For reasons not shared with the players, devs have hand0capped curing ability across all classes this expac. There is also the decision to hide det incriments on the raid/group windows, preventing healers from even knowing how MANY dets they're expected to cure off characters.
    Meneltel likes this.
  16. slica Active Member

yah I know about the experts not being able to cure. Should they fix that for heroic content. Sure, but for him to basically say sk is useless without it is a whole different story lol.
  17. quisling Well-Known Member

..and I have to tell you...those fights with dets that have to be cured 5 times each make this game SOOO much more fun and challenging....or just tedious and kinda boring.....one of those...
    Daalilama and Mermut like this.
  18. slica Active Member

Unfortunately they can’t do very many scripted fights like let’s say trak bc then only a few guilds could kill anything so the devs are limited :)
  19. XustinuS Member

I have been wondering this for a while now too, I am a tank and in some zones including raids also, if I am in offensive stance in the beginning, even if I got to defensive afterwards, I keep getting one shotted so many times, I am almost gonna get the raid wiped coz of my death counts. After going in def stance I have always have at least one deathsave up but they dont activate.Is this intended? Are we supposed to be in defensive all the time? İf so why do we have an offensive stance? I play zerker btw.
  20. Mermut Well-Known Member

If you're tanking raid mobs (and some heroic mobs), if you don't have a solid defensive rotation, you're going to die and there is little to nothing your healer(s) can do about it. That's been the way of tanking for a few expacs now.