Sakura Spa (Mara Estate)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cheribomb, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Antonia Bayle - South Qeynos - Mara Estate - Cheribomb

Welcome to Sakura Spa (Cherry Blossom Spa)!
    I started this build in March of this year and wanted to do a traditional Asian country home with pink and white details. After coming off a couple of enormous builds this was going to be small and simple but still considered larger plans.

Then my brother passed away in March and then my father in May. I don't have it in me this time to make this build epic. If you're looking for a relaxing place to hang up your boots, get a massage, relax in the hot tub and chill you will find it here. Pink is my favorite color so I did everything I could to utilize a lot of the pink items in the game in the spa. The village is empty beyond the spa/house so don't bother running around looking for more. As always in my homes I like to design them so you go into the front door first and then meander the grounds.

The bottom part of the house is a spa and the top part is a studio apartment. In the apartment is a shrine with personal notes to my brother and father. You are free to read them but they're as sad as I am.

I hope you will enjoy it even if it's not a typical build of mine.

Can't tour on AB? View more pics on my website.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Karamella Well-Known Member

What an awesome home, just wonderful. A place to remain.

@ Cheribomb: I feel so sorry for your loss and I hope and pray that there are people around you giving you the strength and the hope to carry on.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

I was thinking about you the other day and pondering what you are up to - I'm so sorry to hear of your loss and the cruel hand fate has dealt you lately /hug - I'm also thrilled to see this wonderful home has been published (and it looks totally epic to me by the way!) Soon as I get home from work I will be over to feast my eyes on this gorgeous creation xx
  4. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Thank you for the kind words Karamella. I do have a lot of support and love around me and am so grateful for that.
    Oldpoint and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Awww, so sweet you were thinking of me recently and thank you for the kind words. I've been tuning into your videos :). It's one of my favorite things to do in the morning is watch what fabulous creations Feb has been touring. Can't wait to see your tour!
  6. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Have you ever done a huge build and you come up with one tiny idea that makes your heart sing? This was mine in this build. These little Japanese wooden shoes made of a redwood bookend and two kromzek steins each. I just love them!

[IMG]
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Very good job.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

9. Febrith Well-Known Member

Yay finally home from work and able to go and visit - the pictures don't do it justice, it truly is gorgeous, the construction and your wall art took my breath away! Here's my tour:-

Kloo, Karamella, Oldpoint and 4 others like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool video, as always! :)

And my condolences for your loss, Cheri; I know the feeling, believe me. :( Despite how cool the video is, I guess I'll just have to visit in person, too. :)

Uwk
    Febrith, Oldpoint and Cheribomb like this.
  11. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Thank you Uwk.
    Oldpoint and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

I loved your tour Feb! I thought you might like the color combo's as you have a great eye for it yourself. Thank you so much!
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

I need a place to relax and have some fun and take a vacation, I've found a couple now. So maybe I'll just have to take 2 or 3 vacations LOL
    Febrith, Cheribomb, Karamella and 2 others like this.
  14. elflover Well-Known Member

Your place is lovely Cheribomb, just gorgeous! And Im sorry you lost your father and brother, so sad that it was so close together. I know the feeling the pain hurts but the love is always there. <3 I came to tears reading your notes to them, just reminds me how much I miss my mom.
  15. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Thank you Elflover. I'm sorry about your mom. They're always with us even if not physically. Hugs.
    Febrith and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.