Troubador Epic 1.0 questing questions

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Jagur, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Jagur New Member

New player, boosted, KA bauble from buying premium edition of PoP and decided to look into doing the epic. Found a few trails of quests for it but what im running into is for every quest that I find listed there is sub quests and languages to get other sub quests just to start a quest. So my question is …. where do I start that has the best path to getting the epic? Is there a definitive quest line that is user friendly? I find I keep having to backtrack to go forward. Is this normal? I get its epic and im ok with following story line but how is this relevant today going backwards with no time frame and no idea what or where to go since I did not progress like most have.

As the post shows im trying to do the Troubador epic so any help or links would be appreciated.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Are you doing epic 1.0 or 2.0?
  3. Jagur New Member

Epic 1.0
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

5. Snookers New Member

6. Jagur New Member

Maestra Orlita is not offering me a quest. I did the pre requisets already. Do I need to mentor down?

This is what im speaking of. You get a quest line and you get to your NPC only to have more issues. /boggle.

So no quest given, just speaking to NPC. I see its gonna be an epic quest indeed.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

Epic quests were designed to be challenging in both achivement and prerequisites. Don't be discouraged though! You'll find higher level overland quest lines and the expansion signature quest lines to be much more linear. Epics are a completely different animal!

I can understand how this might be confusing for someone fresh to EQ2, but Maestra Orlita doesn't offer the Troubador epic quest, Jagur. She is simply the first of many NPCs you must speak with in order to unlock the quest. Next you'll need to speak with Lyricist Te'naj, Lyricist Sha'son, Lyricist Kuehja, Lyricist Trucci.

The link Dude provided above will help with the rest of the steps.

~ Kaitheel
    Cyrrena and Dude like this.