Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

goodness I only now got a chance to see if we are testing Tinker Fest yet, to busy doing city fest and scorched sky
    and the double xp and token event all at the same time ( hyper ventilates). It took a maintenance day for me to take a look to see if we are testing.
    I will pick up my wrench and get to work on those gears as soon as the servers come back up.

I too thought I remembered 3 summer festivals
    water , fire and air . but maybe we are all just imagining stuff.
    in any case I think the two were more than enough to give us just a little something to do ( are you kidding little , I need a vacation ).
    I am looking forward to next year to see how this 2 new festivals get expanded ( takes out calendar to see when to take of time from work ).
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Chrol!!
  3. Mirt Well-Known Member

Kaitheel- I noticed that the neck adorn hasn't been updated in the PQ for Tinkerfest from last year. Given that the max level is 110 now, would you please update the neck adorn to reflect the current levels for this year's Tinkerfest PQ?

Otherwise, I don't see many players doing this PQ, which would be sad.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Eufearia Member

OK. I'm not sure if I missed this anywhere, but is anyone else not finding items in the Tinkerer’s Extraordinary Toolbelt collection? I've been everywhere a goodie-two-shoes like me can go, but no luck. Or do I have really BAD luck...Now I need therapy.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...if memory serves, don't you need to complete the first collection first or something? :-/

If you have, hmm. I have found pieces in Gnomeland Security itself, but also WAY TOO MANY DANG FIREWORKS. Please, Kaitheel, can't we just have those on the merchants, or as a recipe, or something else?? :(

Uwk
    Tkia and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Eufearia Member

Duh. I haven't turned in my other collection. Thank you Uwk. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Bravo! Excellent! And you gave me an excuse to grump about the fireworks in the purple glowies! Thanks! :D

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Just as an FYI, so you know where we stand, none of these changes have made it to Test (including the housepet options, which isn't an art issue).
  9. Minxy I am my own man forever and ever!

wow that's a lot of information I completed two shiny collection so far dunno if that was last years but I completed one in freeport last year as well.
  10. Kaitheel Developer

No, unfortunately, none of my changes this week have made it to Test, yet. We're hoping to get the design data updated today for Test. Art might have to be pushed later. FYI - If that is the case, the affected house items may turn into pink boxes or be invisible for the time being. (Ack!)

~ Kaitheel
  11. Lera Well-Known Member

I saw that the Coiled Fligger Prototype being made smaller made the update list. There's also the Polished Gyro Fligger - can that be shrunken for the next update, even if it's during or after Tinkerfest?
  12. Lera Well-Known Member

You say that like we don't want pink cubes as furniture.
  13. Kaitheel Developer

Sure thing, Lera!

~ Kaitheel
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Kaitheel Developer

I just confirmed this was the case. Design data has been updated on Test. This includes the change to the clockworks within "Admin Level Access" (part of "The Legend of the Geargobbler" quest) so they are now using a scaling buff package. They should be stronger, though they should still be easy to defeat due to the Superuser Access buff on the player in this zone. I encourage all level range players to give this a test, if you are able.

~ Kaitheel
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I ain't killin' any of 'em 'til my hit points stabilize. :-/

Maybe I'll kill them on the way out... ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cubes, yes. Pink? Aren't you the one that thinks Erollisi Day is blecchy? :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I used to play a game where furniture would turn into cubs and characters' into pinocio ( wooden puppets )
    when something was not quite right with the graphics.
    You would go into your house and where would be blocks on the walls blocks on the floor and wooden puppets running all around where your house pets and your placed mounts ( they also ran around in your house ) should be.
    but pink would be fun.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Could they be a different color other than pink? Perhaps neon lime or neon orange? I detest pink.
  19. Kaitheel Developer

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Are you having more trouble killing them now then you had previously?

~ Kaitheel
  20. Kaitheel Developer

Hehe. No pink cubes will be delivered to live with this content, I have been assured.

~ Kaitheel
    Dude and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.