How to get Quest - Kunark Ascending: Resurrection Machination

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Hasenpheffer, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Hasenpheffer New Member

I can't seem to get this quest into my book nor pick up Drusella's corpse.
    • I got all 3 medallion shards (top, bottom, middle), and I combined them.
    • Finished the previous quest named Kunark Ascending: Reading Assignment. When I finished talking to Dominus Rile I did not get Resurrection Machination in my quest list.
    • Have entered Charasis: Maiden's Chamber (Agnostic) both from the actual zone-in and from Freeport.
    • I've killed Drusella numerous times from both zoneins.
    • I've talked to Dominus Rile a few times to see if I get the quest - he just performs his last conversation step from Reading Assignment.
    What am I missing - or was I supposed to get this quest doing something above and the quest is bugged for me?
  2. Lojaak Well-Known Member

If you stand around near Najena, then an npc comes running into the tunnel with the feather and offers the quest.
    Shmogre likes this.
  3. santargria Well-Known Member

You need to select the Use option on the Middle Shard of an Obulus Medallion to combine them together to be able to gather Drusella's bones.(Advance through Maiden's Chamber. Final named has quest update.)

Is that the part?

I had issues with that part as well
  4. Hasenpheffer New Member

This one is the answer for me - yeah Hssiss is the guy to talk to in the Cruisader Cave.
    Shmogre and Lojaak like this.
  5. Regolas Well-Known Member

I've got this issue. I kill last named but get no update or ability to get the bones. I went through Dungeon Finder so wondering if that's the issue.
  6. santargria Well-Known Member

If I'm not mistaken you have to go through this dungeon solo - I could be wrong but that's how I did it
  7. Zorryn New Member

I have this same problem tonight. Did you ever figure it out?
  8. flameweaver Well-Known Member

To get Drusella's bones you must enter the Agnostic instance via the dungeon entrance in Jarsath Wastes.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

Also it doesn't update when you kill her, you have to actually right click her bones and collect. It takes them a couple seconds after the kill to get the hand symbol so you can collect.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  10. Kaitheel Developer

You'll never even see her bones if you don't have the quest "Kunark Ascending: Resurrection Machination" in your journal. Talk to Hssiss in Crusader's Caves to obtain the quest.

~ Kaitheel
  11. Elecyah Member

I withdraw my comment. There was another quest in between Machination and Ghosts and Gooblins. Duh. >.<

Hellos, I can't seem to get Hssiss to spawn. I have the medallions and have combined them. I've been all over the tunnel, but no Hssiss. =/ Any thoughts? Advice?