Krono

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Kioske, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Kioske Well-Known Member

Trying to use a Krono on my account gives me an error "The Marketplace is currently unavailable. Please try again later" But I am able to purchase things on the marketplace just fine. Any ideas? I tried relogging, zoning, moving the Krono to the broker and back to my currency window.
  2. madparade7 New Member

There is something up with Krono, on Skyfire several players have purchased Krono from the broker and not received them. The sellers have not received the plat either, also the same Krono were purchased by multiple people.. something is borked.
  3. Kioske Well-Known Member

Same thing just happened to me on Halls of Fate. Bought a Krono and I didn't receive the Krono and the seller did not receive the plat.
  4. Magic Missiles Active Member

Just happened to me too on HoF.
    And then about 20 or 30 afterwards it would not let me zone- saying "You cannot zone at this time because you have a consignment transaction in progress."
  5. Kioske Well-Known Member

So the Krono works now, but I am still down 1.3 million plat for a Krono I bought on the Broker but didn't receive. I suppose I should just petition that.
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

Glad to know it wasn't just me.
  7. madparade7 New Member

I got a reply from CS saying that too many people were buying the same Krono or it was a non-existent Krono. Its happening on other servers, its some weird glitch. They said if the money doesn't come back by tomorrow, to contact them again.
  8. Tekka Well-Known Member

This 'glitch' has happened - rampantly - at least one time before.

Anyone affected should put in a petition with as much information as possible, approximate time of purchase, name of seller, etc.
  9. Denon Active Member

Same exact think happened to me on Skyfire - also lost plat and petitioned on that same 1.3M (1,269,972) Plat Krono. As of this morning I have not been reimbursed the plat and the bugged Krono is still on the broker.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

Just got the refund from my /petition.

Violetann rocks!
  11. madparade7 New Member

Violetann hooked me up too, full refund. I'm afraid to purchase Krono now lol.
  12. Denon Active Member

My issue was also resolved and I received my plat back.
    Thank you Violetann.

However the bugged Krono does remain on the Skyfire broker.
  13. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

the last time that happened, was because someone bought krono from a third party website to sell from there, and it wasn't viable for use. the devs had to come remove it and I never saw the seller name again.