The Covenant

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Dotuming, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Marranda Active Member

The Covenant is working on T4 mobs! We currently are looking for Monk, Templar or Shaman, and Troub.
    Come join a kick bum guild! On maj'dul server! We are friendly, cray cray and Yet serious when it comes to raids! Apply today! And come help us OWN these mobs!!

talk to Acki , Magicians, Kreesbane or Zebella in game!
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Marranda Active Member

MONK, Templar or Shaman, Troub
    Soara2 and Revanu like this.
  3. Tommara Active Member

Not interested in raiding, but just curious if you're related to The Covenant in the original EQ, on Povar, of which I was a member.

Plus a kindly bump.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Sentrasia Well-Known Member

Bump still looking for Monk, Troub and shammy or Templar.
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Sentrasia Well-Known Member

Still looking for monk and shaman, or templar.
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Marranda Active Member

Bump!!
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Gameshark Member

Forgive me for derailing the post, but I'm a returning-ish player, my main is a 100 Ranger. I know I will be soloing 99% of the time between level 100-110. I've been looking at your guild member, Keeys, on EQ2U and checked out his/her specs for raids. I'm not too knowledgable of my role in raids so i was wondering if you could have him/her send me an ingame mail to my character Deathfruit on the Halls of Fate server about a good solo spec for this new expansion stuff. I will enable you guys to see my character once the servers are back up so he or she can check it out. I'm currently a truck driver and can only play on my 10 hour and 34 hour breaks, so my play time is limited and can only solo. edit: please and thank you :)
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Marranda Active Member

Keeys isn't available this week but I sent him an in game post to let him know, so that once he is available he can help you out! Good luck to you and have fun!
    Soara2 likes this.
  9. Marranda Active Member

BUMP on Monk! And Shaman or Templar!
    Soara2 likes this.
  10. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

Shaman, which? Any pref?
    Soara2 likes this.
  11. Sentrasia Well-Known Member

Bump n'stuffs.
    Soara2 likes this.
  12. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

^^^
    Soara2 likes this.
  13. Sentrasia Well-Known Member

Are you a Monk that likes to get punched in the face? Come join us! Don't like getting punch in the face? Good you can dodge them and we'll want you even more!
    Soara2 likes this.
  14. Dotuming Active Member

Updated.
    Soara2 likes this.
  15. Marranda Active Member

Looking for Monk and Troub! Apply now, we are a cray,cray bunch of people with crazy humor! But serious raiders! So join us and kill stuff! We are on the last mob of xpac now. Leave all ego's at the door, we believe in fun and kickin bum! But ego's and drama aren't for us!
    Soara2 likes this.
  16. Dotuming Active Member

Updated.
    Soara2 likes this.
  17. Marranda Active Member

We are currently, looking for T1 dps, a monk, and troub, so if your uber and you know it and you can simply show it! Apply and come have some fun and kick some bums with us! Leave all egos at the door please :) we prefer team work! We are fun and serious for raiding! We have cleared the current content. But looking forward to the next.
    Soara2 likes this.
  18. Marranda Active Member

BUMP! Are we looking for you?
    Soara2 likes this.
  19. Marranda Active Member

seeking T1 dps, Monk, and Troub! Now is the best time to join with the next xpac just around the corner.
    Soara2 likes this.
  20. Marranda Active Member

Bump! Bump! Bump~!
    T1 dps
    Troub
    monk
    Soara2 likes this.