Hero Bracers Timeline

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Breanna, May 31, 2018.

1. Breanna Well-Known Member

I'm doing some old HQ's on some alts, and I've gotten to The Queen is dead long live the queen on this timeline. I have killed her 3 times now. The first time I forgot to use the manacles and went back and used them so I thought maybe that was why. Then I killed her the second time and thought maybe my merc got credit for the kill. So I went back the third time and cancelled my merc and killed her again.

I guess I'm wondering if this quest is broken (if anyone knows) or should I do a support ticket on it?
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I'd try deleting the quest and start that step again.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

That is pretty much what I decided too :) Although I did that on Beauty is on Skin Deep and screwed the whole quest up, now I can't finish that one on one of my characters. I'm actually when I get bored pulling some of my alts and finishing up Lore and Legend, language, and heritage quest so they are done on everybody LOL Got 4 down 9 to go OMG!
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Have you had any luck getting the quest to update when you've killed Meacidaris? Were you in the solo version of The Fractured Hive, or the Heroic version, by chance?

~ Kaitheel
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

I was in the solo version. I'm afraid to delete the quest and restart since I did that on another HQ and it screwed it all up and I was unable to finish that one.

Anyhow I have killed her 3 times with no update. Am I maybe killing her too fast? I even let her hit me a couple times last I killed her just in case. I am pretty much one shoting her though.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Ah! That's the exact reason. That quest specifies it must be completed in the Heroic zone.

~ Kaitheel
    Dude likes this.
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

OMG LOL 13 years of playing you'd think I'd pick up on that hehe. Thank you I will do the Heroic tomorrow. Hugs for the help.
    Rhodris likes this.
  8. Kaitheel Developer

You're very welcome! And don't worry about it. I think we've all made similar mistakes. Silly details! Hehehe.
    Rhodris likes this.
  9. Feylone Active Member

Sound like the wifey.
    Me (after helping her with a quest for hours): Honey, didn't you read the quest?
    Her: No. That's what I have you for.

:rolleyes:
    Mercychalice and Rhodris like this.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL that sound like my honey. Although that is usually one of the first things I look for, I guess after doing it all 3 others I just figured I knew everything and didn't bother with details. Did actually something similar on another quest I looked up on wiki, and I kept going to this NPC wondering why he wouldn't give me the quest I re-read and re-read the wiki to see what I was doing wrong, even googled and went to other sites. I finally noticed he wasn't the quest giver he was the guy to talk to after getting the quest DOH did I do a headslap on that one.