Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs - 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 25, 2018.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I'm not Kaitheel, but yes, that is why housepets will not be made stackable. :D
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It does make sense; if you have a whole flock, literally, of all those various Frostfell ducks and have names for them encompassing every era of Warner Bros. cartoons, Disney, "The Egg and I" (or were those chickens?), and "101 Dalmatians," only to have all that be erased... :-/

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

I checked and the Level 100 ones are the same - need tinkering maxed, chain wearers + only and No Trade.

This means that the only breathing item available to low levels are the otter totems with the 1 minute recast which makes them pretty useless in the deepest depths where you need them the most. They sure wouldn't cut any mustard in Kedge Keep on a Phinny raid!

Kaitheel, might this be a good time to re-visit that recast timer on the totems? Obviously not for this year but as this is going to be a regular event we can plan for the future? I'd suggest that if it can't be made instacast like the various spells, that the recast timer needs to be set lower than the duration of a breath bar for an average low level toon (I believe it's linked to swimming ability which is restricted by level). That way there's still an element of risk if you're not paying attention but it at least makes them usable at depths greater than a breath bar duration. Currently they behave more like a snorkel than deep diving gear :)
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Chickens. ;) Betty MacDonald also wrote a book called The Plague and I - which is a fairly humorous look at her experience in a TB sanitorium (who knew TB could be funny?!). I have a copy somewhere...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I wish my house pets would walk around, all they do is sleep. I go and wake them up, they look at each other and lay back down in the same spot and go back to sleep. Its been over a year now and they just sleep.
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

There seem to be certain houses where pets will not walk around - Mara being one of them.
    Chikkin and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I didn't know that! They wander all over the place in my Everfrost, Mistmoore, and Halas homes. They don't wander much in my Lavastorm homes, but I can't really blame them. (Who would want to end up in all that lava?) :p
  8. Kaitheel Developer

D'oh! Right you are!

~ Kaitheel
  9. Tkia Well-Known Member

Aren't you supposed to be on holiday? Go away and have fun! The thread will still be here on Tuesday :)
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/blink :eek:

The White Plague? OMG... :eek:

(And for those of you reading at home, "sanitarium" just means a place you can go to be relatively comfortable [ostensibly] whilst being "sanitized," not just a mental institution. Iirc, Doc Holliday finally wound up in one after his was no longer "treatable just by being in a desert" like they did in the old days.)

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, but he's probably worried about us derailing it... :oops:

Uwk
  12. Kaitheel Developer

Ah, that's because the othmir illusions are different depending on gender.

~ Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Aha! I'll have to get screenies of those two previews on a male later, then. Thanks
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ahhm I found the best under water breathing device of all , silly me at least anybody level 32 and up can use it ;):D
    the Fishbone Earring from the Heritage quest "Hadden's Earing"
    With that Earring you can stay under water till you grow gills and flippers.
    No high level tinkering needed the little ones are still stuck with the totem, but they should maybe stay in the lover level areas anyway.
  15. Kaitheel Developer

When you earn Clam Shell Game it does go into the correct category, thankfully. I checked all of the game data for it, and everything says "Oceansfull" for the category. It is currently the only one in that category though. I suspect this visual error is due to the forced viewing of a hidden achievement under a category that has not yet been revealed for that particular character.

~ Kaitheel
  16. Kaitheel Developer

Good catches, Ocarinah!

Iron Anchor - Item should have collision in a future update (the next art build)
    Stone Water Basin Will be renamed Whirling Water Basin and play a whirlpool state!

~Kaitheel
  17. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  18. Kaitheel Developer

I suspect that shell was placed by Bristlebane. There will be none of that here! He's got his own festival.

Thank you, Tkia!

~ Kaitheel
  19. Lera Well-Known Member

They're afraid Qho might harvest them.
  20. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Errrfff ... unfortunately the preview doesn't swap based on gender, so folks who don't check previews won't know what they will look like until they consume one. (And those who check previews will have to wait until I get a second "adventurous" illusion before I can test them on both genders.)