Legacy of Power -- no harvests available

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Bella222, May 28, 2018.

1. Bella222 Active Member

I have been looking for the cerassean salt for over 4 hours for two of my characters. Checking the spots the wiki says it is available, logging off and then back on and the nodes are just not there. Really, more need to be available. I am so frustrated as I would just like to finish up this quest which has been a lot of work. Many of the older quests like those in the Stonebrunt Higlhlands were FUN! Really fun! Spending hours trying to harvest 4 items ( 2 for each character) is NOT fun. Please make the availability of needed harvests much greater. We want this game to be FUN don't we?
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are having such trouble! If you use EQ2Maps, the spots are marked on the map. Have you also tried switching PoM instances? I picked one up recently with no trouble.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Make sure to go on the outside area of the zone, even though it seems far, the salt can be found there. I too picked some up recently (last five days) no real issues to be worth a mention. That stated, the slug area seemed to be without the salt. I went on the perimeter of the zone and within a few minutes got them.

Don't despair and good luck!
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Huh, are you sure your quest is at the proper point to see them?
  5. elflover Well-Known Member

Sometimes those salts seem to be on the rocks at the slug area sometimes they have been under the water or at waters edge, it takes awhile before the spawn or to find them. Be patient zoom in and start looking around.