Account not flagging as having PoM

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Theodorn, May 24, 2018.

1. Theodorn New Member

Used the level 100 free buff on my free account.Created the char fine put me in PoM , got started on the timeline and did a few faction quests. Logged out for an hour but when I logged back in the char was dumped in commonlands and was not able to get back to PoM because it didn't meet requirements for zoning to PoM
  2. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Boy, when they said temporary, they meant pretty darn temporary, huh? :p
  3. jccook007 New Member

I'm having the same problem. I created the character and played for a few hours. Logged off to eat lunch and come back and can't get back to PoM. Has there been any solution posted about this?
  4. jccook007 New Member

Also noticed that it's not letting me gain exp, just AA exp. I was under the impression that you could level to 105 with this character. I don't remember seeing anything about only being able to gain exp only in PoM. I know that it's a free character and they're giving us access to PoM, but this is not acceptable. I didn't really need another lvl 100 character, but I'm an alt-a-aholic. Lol
  5. Strings Well-Known Member

Having the same problem. I just want to get the mercenary, but I can't get there.
  6. Caith Developer

The issue with the feature not sticking to your account after a logout has been resolved, and you should now have access. Let me know if you still have issues entering the Planes of Prophecy zones.
  7. jccook007 New Member

It's working now. Thx for getting the issue resolved.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It is working for Theodorn as well, he is the spousal unit and sits less than 18 inches away from me.