TLE stopping craft in progress will cause game exit

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Aricael, May 24, 2018.

1. Aricael Member

Hey just started to get a force game exit to the login screen when I stop my craft in the middle of the process.

Tested with adornments T7 craft
    Stonedreamer and Virgatus like this.
  2. Arcos Active Member

I've bugged this also.

Tried this on two alts so far and exactly same result. Get daily tinkering and adornment quests from Londiar Inyygad in NQ. Press to stop combine after first row as usual to save time and get thrown to Character Select. On reentering the game all my recipes have disappeared on workbench. Does this mean we will have to complete all 4 lines 10 times for every daily in future. Way to remove fun.
  3. ringgirl_UFC New Member

Same issue here.
    Then upon logging back in can't craft or use broker so have to camp to character again.
  4. Virgatus Member

Same issue on the Antonia Bayle server.

Every time i hit stop while crafting I immediately get kicked from the game and when i come back i can't craft because my recipes are missing.

The only workaround i found was to completely exit the game and restart the launcher
  5. miladymar New Member

Same problem but exiting the game completely did not fix the stop and exit part at all so only way to craft for tinkering and adornment is to fully finish so all lines are complete... same as normal crafting...
  6. Arcos Active Member

Which is of course ridiculous since the recipe only calls for one line.
  7. Celan Active Member

Try using a "simple" crafting station, not an elaborate one. Simple only allows for one line to begin with, so you can finish the crafting process and don't have to stop it.
    Not a fix, but hopefully a workaround.
    Cheallaigh, Rosyposy and Virgatus like this.
  8. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Oh crud, it isn't just me. :( Then when I go back to that character, her recipe book is empty. I have to camp back to her to see anything. Then she crafts one item, it boots to character select, rinse, and repeat.

This is getting a little irritating. It wouldn't be so bad if each time her recipe book wasn't empty, but that's making this doubly irritating.
  9. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Camping to <character name> fixes it too.
  10. Virgatus Member

Good Point
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Bunji Developer

Looking into it...
    Levatino, Finora and Niami DenMother like this.
  12. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Yep, same thing happening here. Using the default UI crafting window. Looks to be on all servers. Add Maj'dul to the list.
  13. Bunji Developer

I have a fix in for this (next update).
  14. blackthunder New Member

same issue but i am able to do other crafting * the TS timeline in PoM
  15. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Ok, so I'm assuming "next update" hasn't occurred yet. (For some reason I was thinking there was an update this morning.) Guess I have to remember to NOT stop my tradeskill apprentice crafting after the first bar, right now. Particularly since the character select screen does NOT remember the current character, and I have to scroll waaay up to get to my current one. (If you think scrolling up ~80 characters is a joke, just try it sometime.)
  16. Jumbled Member

This happens to me too when doing my daily tradeskill apprentice tool. Old habits are hard to break.

But I found that zoning can correct some of the issues, like my recipe book. I do all my crafting at the guild hall. When I return home, the book looks normal again. Not that it actually matters to me at that point...I have my tool and I'm simply turning it in for the day.
  17. EmJay Well-Known Member

I'm so glad this is going to be fixed! I've crashed in the last 4 Shard of Hate PQs. I always craft the imp repellents, but I only need to have one of each color so I stop after the first one is made. BOOM!! CRASH!!! Then when I log back in, it puts me into a different instance of the PQ and sometimes like PQ3 where I'm standing there by myself .
  18. Hateborne Member

As if there were not enough confirming this, it is happening while doing the adornment creation daily quest for me. Thanks for the heads-up Bunji.

-Hate
  19. Levatino Active Member

hopefully next update will fix this