Plans of Prophecy

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Dimdau, May 24, 2018.

1. Dimdau Active Member

I'm at Maj'dul server

I got one of my old characters on LVL 100, and tried teleport to Plan of Magic but it says I must have access to expansion Planes of Prophecy to enter that zone. Is it right? I cant access to Cobalt Scar and Eastern Wastes either

Am I not able to visit Plans of Prophecy till next june 07th? And why cant I go to those others 2 regions on Velious? Thalumbra is apart of those places....

Tks
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Yes you must have bought the Planes of Prophecy, it's the newest expansion. So unless you did buy the expansion , you won't get in till the next expansion comes out at the end of the year.
    I have no idea why you can't get into the other zones, it might be because when the expansion was added to the game
    some problems were introduced to the game , like I can't even log onto the game at all.
    multiple quest's don't work and maybe for you it's you can't get into those other zones
    Just wait till tomorrow I am sure that Daybreak will drop in some hotfixes.
  3. Grabandrun New Member

No, these issues just was raised. It has to do with the heroic characters. The intent of the heroic characters were for people to login and get back into the game for retired/new players to let them go at it in the new expansion
  4. Luchi New Member

The free lvl 100 toon should have POP access until June 7 but mine says I do not have access when I try to Fast travel there. I hope they add some time for us to explore the area as we are losing time unable to enter.
  5. Caith Developer

There is an issue with the promo feature not sticking to accounts that will be resolved tomorrow morning and all account that have claimed a Free Heroic character will get the feature re-attached at that time.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thank you Caith
  7. Caith Developer

The issue with the feature not sticking to your account after a logout has been resolved, and you should now have access. Let me know if you still have issues entering the Planes of Prophecy zones.
  8. Airvh Active Member

I'm interested in seeing your PLANS. You say you have a PLAN of Magic and the PLANs of Prophecy?
  9. Dimdau Active Member

Well the trouble is the same yet.. I just loged in with my LVL 100 Paladin account and to any place where I try teleport it says "You cannot zone at this time because you have a Station Marketplace transaction in progress.
    I tried not only go to Plane of Magic, but to each one of the KunarK and D'Lere places... its the same to all places... I'm caught with that character and with my LVL 100 Channeler I can teleport but no to Plan of magic, it keeps saying that I need have Planes of Prophecy expansion to go in... So.. nothing has changed...
  10. Ixian Active Member

In order to access the free PoP stuff, you need to create the free level 100 character. Then you'd be able to zone in on your Channeler as well. It's a confusing way to handle the promo, unfortunately.
  11. Dimdau Active Member

Ty Ixian, I believe that I did understand how its working :DD