What's going on with Voice chat?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Bhayar, May 23, 2018.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Last night, was logging over to a different toon and lost vc in game. Tried relogging, camping to different toon, you name it. Eventually it returned, yet this morning not just me, but several guildies commented on the same problem happening yet again right out of the gate.
    This surfacing right before the release tomorrow does not bode well. Not sure what the problem is, but odd that I've seen no one posting about it, which is why I am this morning.
  2. Roxxlyy Community Relations

There was a power outage last night that affected some of our data centers and is causing issues with multiple systems across the board. We have teams working to get things back up and running now!
    GrunEQ and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Beast Member

Not sure if my problem is the same as yours , but I lost all in game voice chat after installing the newest windows 1803 update . Ventrillo and discord still worked but it would auto kick me out of any channel I joined after the update . I had to roll back the update to get it to work again.
  4. Onci New Member

Same exact thing here, mine stopped working after finishing the update Sunday. I've tried everything to get it working again and nothing. Chat is there, the client is running in Windows, its running in game, it just refuses to connect to a channel.

Sorry, I refuse to roll-back Windows to get chat working.
    Meneltel likes this.
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Thanks, Roxxlyy! Appreciate hearing the team is aware of it. It was so odd, because some people had the issue and others didn't. Trust it will get resolved soon.
    And thanks for mentioning the other situation, although I didn't seem to have the issue with the Windows update others are experiencing.