Login server down ?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Torquem, May 21, 2018.

1. Torquem Active Member

Hi

I've been kicked from the game when I tried to switch to an alt. Now I've been unable to log in Thurgadin for about one hour.
  2. Torquem Active Member

Nerver mind. Using a VPN has solved this issue.
  3. Cat Kill New Member

4. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I've been getting this error over and over today. "Login rejected: Invalid username or password." Etc., etc.

Getting a bit tired of this. At first it was happening when I would swap to an alt (the first character was fine), then I would be able to swap to a couple of alts and then get it, now I get it as soon as I select a character to log in.

Come on, DB. We pay you guys so you will keep the servers running. Isn't that the point? I'm getting tired of wasting half my afternoon just trying to swap to each character. It will at least treble how long it takes me to go through all my characters, and I do NOT appreciate that!

ETA: Just thought I should clarify something: When I get the message and try logging in, sometimes it works, usually it doesn't. At that point I relaunch the launcher and try from there. That was working the first few times, but since now even my first character can't get in, I'm now locked out of the game completely.

This is VERY aggravating!
  5. Zooeyzz Member

I'm getting this now too, fallen gate server
  6. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Yeah, I should have mentioned that the server I'm doing the logins on is Maj'Dul. For the past three minutes (crosses fingers) I haven't had a problem. I hope that whatever hiccup was going on is over. (Although I'm not optimistic, if others are getting it too.)
  7. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Yes, our login servers have been having issues for a while this morning, and we've seen players kicked from games across all of our titles (not sure why the message was removed from the top of the forums, as it was there earlier). The team is working to resolve it now.
    Juraiya and Typhon like this.