Changing Lost e-mail

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Sleepwalker, May 18, 2018.

1. Sleepwalker New Member

Good day!

Is It possible to change primary e-mail of account?
    Old one is lost some years ago, before It were really not need, however today I've tried to use In game Support and It requesting my original e-mail.
    What to do If I don't remember It as well if I have deleted It 8 or 9 Years ago (because was no more used ).
    I think this should be no problem to identify that I'm playing with It - I have a game logs (including old ones), old (deleted) chars info, Login/password etc.
    How I can change in this case?
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I don't know the actual answer. Just a suggestion. Create/use a new account and create a petition and then explain your situation to CS. I can only guess that CS has encountered these types of requests before and hopefully have a process to help someone out.
    Sleepwalker and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Sleepwalker New Member

=) This is already another account, Xi. You can see that have only one message.
    Just to show administration that I have pair Login/password to both of them.
    But petitioning is not working on both - I've tried to make, but unsuccessful.
    This is only to wait any reply from administration (possible private or here), how to change e-mail officially.
  4. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Definitely contact CS over at help.daybreakgames.com!
  5. Cat Kill New Member

Problem solved. Many tks. Problem was with Russian script in answer reply.
    Juraiya and Rosyposy like this.