HELP WITH LAUNCHER

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Zammian, May 9, 2018.

1. Zammian New Member

ok I have been playing for a few days now and ,yesterday I opened the launcher went to advanced tools then went to select game version,in that menu there was a box that said download full game ,I checked it. now the game is downloading again and I cant play .does anyone know whats up with this? thank you for your time
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It sounds like you were playing with the streaming version, so yes, the entire game now has to download onto your computer and then going forward, you will only get a download on patch days. But you will notice that the game is faster without the constant streaming sucking up resources.
  3. Zammian New Member

ok as long as it works im good.but I noticed in the game options there is another check box to download the full game.i had that checked since the start so it would not load only when needed.thought I mention that.
  4. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Yup, sounds like you're downloading a separate version of the client. Once that's complete, you should be able to play on either version. If it doesn't work, you might need to do a clean re-install of the game to make sure all the files are in order, but I don't think it should come to this.