Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Weird! :-/

Yeah, that can be an issue.

Uwk
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Woo Hoo, the harvestables from the Moonlight Enchantments now go into the harvest bag after the May 1st update, Kaitheel is the best!!!!!!

I did have to drag and drop them into the bag but that is because I did not want to sort and screw up the rest of my bags.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Kaitheel rocks, yeah! :D

Uwk
    Kaitheel likes this.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Yes, indeedy!

~ Kaitheel
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Question for you Kaitheel. Do you want us to keep using the threads linked in the "Homeshow Wishlists" that is one of the two stickied threads of Norrathian Homeshow or do you want use to comment in threads like this for requests for things for future events?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Those lists have proven useful for getting ideas about new items players want, (you'll see quite a few items this Oct from the NotD thread). For the most part, these feedback threads are the best place to discuss bugs or changes to current available items.

~ Kaitheel
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! :D

So our Wishlists get read by folks other than us! Very cool, and very encouraging! :D

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I have seen so many things from that list show up in the game that I never had any doubt .
    I even went through the afford once to go to the beginning of the list and yea we got almost all of it.
    So yes we are being listened to. It is nice though that we have " Kaitheel" to give us feedback here.
    Rosyposy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen, yes! :D

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I know I am resurrecting this thread again, but last night as I was only able to talk to one friend due to the lack of a friends list and chat channels and she is the only one I knew was on because we were chatting when I crashed to desktop while zoning. Any how, on to the query and/or request.

While chatting with this friend randomly, she was trying to change something in her guild hall and was having trouble with the Guild Hall Trophies, she kept saying she wished she could shrink them more as some of them are quite tall. She has totally reskinned and rebuilt her T2 in Freeport and she kept finding the heads of the trophies poking up through the floor or back into an adjacent room.

Since we were discussing shrinking some of the topiaries and mushrooms and such in this thread, I thought I would ask here, if there is any way to increase the scalability of the Guild Hall Trophies so that we can adjust them larger or smaller than we already can at the moment?

Thank you for "listening" to me babble.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.