City Festivals Feedback & Bugs - 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Kaitheel Developer

The Freeport City Festival is active on the Test server!

New features for '18!
    • Chris Weathers is now selling 2 new house items, per city.
    • Chris Weathers is now selling 1 new armor crate, per city.
    The City Festival event is scheduled to be on live servers the 1st-7th of every month. The Freeport City Festival will be the first one with these new items available on live servers 5/1/18 - 5/7/18.

~ Kaitheel
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thank you! I like the fire pit!

Since I know someone will ask, I'll pre-emptively forward the request on. Could the armor in the Freeport Combine Leather Armor Crate be changed to heirloom? The crate itself is heirloom, but the armor is no-trade, and silly as it sounds, some folks will want to split the contents of a crate between alts.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

Oh! I don't have a problem making the armor pieces heirloom, Niami. Thank you for getting that feedback to me!

The next game update doesn't happen until 5/1, a few hours after the event activates, but I'll make this change for the armor so they'll update on 5/1.

~ Kaitheel
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say that I bought and tested the items and liked very much the house items (not so much the armor crate but it's a taste issue). Solid bottom, rotates nicely and all.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Very cool! That way, we can flip it, stand it on end, etc., etc., etc., in all sorts of configurations the Art Dept. never imagined (well, maybe they did; it is solid, after all...)! :D

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I guess the answer to this one will either be "Of course!" and/or "Wait and see," but I gotta ask: will the Marble Fire Pits be repeated in the other City Festivals (Ooooh! Polished Ice Fire Pit! :D Polished Wood Fire--hmm...)? ;->

Uwk
    Finora and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The polished wood would have super duper invinsible Kaitheel coating on it, so that it would not burn with the wood in the pit!!
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nor the Polished Ice melt! :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Lera Well-Known Member

Yes. They released a picture of the new items for all the cities.

[IMG]
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! Was this a Denmum that I missed, or an official notice? And aw, looks like they're doing the New Halas one in Coldain Stone...sigh. :(

Either way, can't wait! :D

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.