Farming low level spell tomes, any tips?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Hateborne, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Hateborne Member

Hail 'a forum reader',

I am reaching out as I am looking for advice and information on farming spell tomes for low levels. I have recently returned and I am currently trying to solo level a Coercer with the Shadow Knight mercenary (Vittia or Vitta?). This consists of two methods that I interweave. First, I'll solo as far as I can in a dungeon that's very near my level range. While this is the slower part, it's often more rewarding as the master spells dropped are almost always Coercer. After many deaths (and a barrel of fun, no sarcasm), I resort to Chronomage mentoring down my L70 Shadow Knight to the dungeon's mid level (ex: 10-20, I would choose 15) and clear it once or twice. While this is almost always a cake walk, the spell drops are mostly Shadow Knight and the gear to match.

Is there a better way to approach this or is this the best path? Also, my Coercer is currently L25.

-Hate
  2. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Agnostic dungeons drop a lot of masters and even a few ancients. The drops scale to your level.
    Hateborne likes this.
  3. Hateborne Member

Oh, minor but important addition: I am looking to rush or speed level. I'm enjoying the slow pace and exploration. Specially: I will max out AA conversion just to keep zone quests at least blue (preferably white or yellow). I would just like to optimize my method(s) for obtaining spell tomes without Broker.

-Hate
  4. semisus Does not play this game

at lower lvl it appears that there is smart loot so the master you get have a higher chance to be for your class
    at higher lvl this disspears and its totally random