XP Bonus for ROK

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by WreckIT, Apr 25, 2018.

1. WreckIT New Member

Personally, I think that ROK is large enough and provides enough quests and instances to not require the XP bonus. To be completely honest I fear the XP bonus will be too much for this expansion, allowing people to hit 80 in a matter of days (or hours). It would be better if the XP bonus remained on the current expansion, allowing players to still quickly level alts considering there are zones for all levels instead of just 70-80.
  2. Dimek Member

There will people that are 80 within hours regardless of xp bonus or no xp bonus, due to potions, not sleeping etc. These same people will then come on the forumns and discord and claim that it was to easy, that everything needs to be harder, the usual.
    eq2vet and Cheallaigh like this.
  3. Fistpower Well-Known Member

You will see people hit level 80 in 2 hours or less. But why worry about what other players do? Enjoy the game and play in your tempo and/or your guilds.
  4. Atan Well-Known Member

Yeah, I expect you'll see some PL groups in CMM that will be 80 quickly with max potions.

I'm expecting to hit ~78 just from all the damn quest lines I need to complete for my mythicals, then finish off to 80 doing the reet faction I'll need. I don't see much point in using potions and PLing to 80, to then do all these things that give XP that I have to do anyway. Unless my guild dictates I need to be ready to raid the first night.
  5. Logistic New Member

I'm expecting to level 3 toons to 80 in first day . So yeah, its gonna be even faster if they enable xp bonus in RoK . And I don't think they are gonna remove xp bonus since last time I saw someone had already posted this issue before EoF released and got blasted lol...
  6. WreckIT New Member

Well I wouldn't consider this "getting blasted", and no devs have jumped in to shoot me down. But @Logistic I think you hit it on the nose. People are going to be leveling outrageously fast anyways...why make things worse by enabling the xp bonus.
  7. Logistic New Member

I'm not saying you are getting blasted. I'm just telling you the truth that someone had already posted this issue before, and yes, he was blamed by many people if you don't believe me just search "remove bonus exp" to find his thread. I remember that was posted on Feb. All I'm doing is stating the truth ok? Peace.
  8. Logistic New Member

And IMO, yes, it's prolly a good idea to not have exp bonus in RoK. Leveling is also fun to me.