@Ttobey... aerakyn and kilts

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cheallaigh, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

if you buy the flightless wings and hide cloak, you can hide your wings when needed.

so i can finally get the apearnce armour i want? woot!
    Finora likes this.
  2. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

so happy my girl can finally wear the barbie outfit, finally something that matches the BL KoS helm!
  3. Fleurs Active Member

Wings are a aerakyn specific trait, that would be like saying "I hate by ratonga because i have a phobia of rodents irl". Why did you choose aerakyn in the first place? What did you expect from a half dragon creature?
    Finora likes this.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I have four Aerakyn. I agree with Cyrrena - the wings are too large when on the ground.
  5. Finora Well-Known Member

They already altered how the wings sit when you are standing around (fold more towards the back rather than being out to the sides like they were when they released).

What else do you guys want them to do with the wings? There are methods of just getting rid of them if you want. Also, you can put a pair of flight wings on them and if you show mounts all the time they'll show instead of the natural Aerakyn wings.
  6. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

i hide mine depending on where the fight is in raid/groups for others, or when decorating, otherwise i leave mine out and use the dire ones as apps since they are smaller. i love the wings, but i do understand why some don't. i was having an issue with mine, which tobey fixed and it wasn't the wings that was the issue but the wand she was using. when we're all crammed into a doorway for a fight being able to get them out of the way is a nice option.

they really made a nice effort with the movement of the wings into the fights and i love to watch it.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Well when I choose the Aeryken and paid for it, I had no idea how the wings would look or move.

The wings seem bulky and like they drag down the movement. It is almost like they have too much girth for the size of the model they are attached to. I do not think they should be fluttery like Fae or Arasai wings. But a creature that walks upright on 2 legs with an average height of 6 feet and an average weight of 190 lbs should not have wings that look and move like they alone weigh 190 lbs.

And for the record, I am not asking them to change anything on the Aeryken. I am saying that for me personally, I do not like the way they look or move so I rarely play my Aeryken. But I did pay for the race so I will keep her and eventually she will level up to maximum.
  8. Fleurs Active Member

You can buy a race change potion ;)
  9. Bunji Developer

Got the paperdoll cleaned up and fixed an issue where the leg tint would be incorrect occasionally when equipping a kilt.
  10. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Thanks! Now see if you can put tassels on the hem so Ttobey can animate them! *giggles evilly*
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Bunji.
    Rosyposy likes this.