@Ttobey... aerakyn and kilts

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cheallaigh, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

yep, nope, they still look like screaming souls trapped on the legs, hehehehehehe.
  2. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

also ranged wings animation? rigidly sticks the wings straight out to either side, melee works fine still, but sucks on a caster.
  3. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I would like to see that! *evil grin*
  4. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

5. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Yup. My kilt-wearing aerakyn still has giant nostrils on both thighs... I thought she just had ugly legs before. Now I can't unsee it!
  7. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

it's been like that for years, i can't believe no one told them before... seriously it's messed up lol.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I am SOOO glad I'm not one of those... lesser beings and that I rarely wear kilts!
  9. Finora Well-Known Member

They were told when Aerakyn first came out at least once I did a bug report and sent them screen shots of the problem.
    Cheallaigh and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

well the fix they tried today, didn't work.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

We know it's still broken.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Can't fix this one. Working as intended.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

And this is an @covic bug, not @ttobey
    Meneltel and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Okay, put tassels on the hem of the kilts... and then you would HAVE to fix it! *grins evilly*
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Nevermind, I fixed it.
  16. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Woohoo! With tassels even?
  17. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

he fixed what was causing her wings to stick out to the sides, not the screaming horror legs. it was the wand she had that was causing it. thanks again for that tobey!
    Kaitheel, Rosyposy and ttobey like this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Tassels aren't on the kilts. You have to find the right tavern though. Those trolls can swing it!
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Cheallaigh like this.
  19. Bunji Developer

The fix should work when actually wearing the kilt. I have another fix coming for the paperdoll issue.
    Rosyposy and Cheallaigh like this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It just looks like the have sores, like they have some bird epidemic. I detest my Aeryken because the wings are so cumbersome.
    Rosyposy likes this.