Fallen Gate Inquisitor vs Warden

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Halixa, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Halixa New Member

Hey guys I am deciding to actually give EQ2 a try once and for all after all these years playing EQ1. I have narrowed it down to 2 classes, Inquisitor and Warden. I love the idea of melee heals. I am a very casual player and dont raid a whole lot but every now and then I do. I have a few questions to you veterans on these classes.

FALLEN GATE SERVER NOT LIVE

1. How well do either class heal in groups?
    2. Which of the 2 classes generally levels tge fastes by quwsting/grinding etc... ?
    3. Soloability on named and dungeons?
    4. Prefered healer in groups/raids.
    5. dps/tankiness of the healer when soloing or grouping?

Any advice would really help me.

Thank you
  2. Fyreflyte Well-Known Member

3. Halixa New Member

4. Kalika Well-Known Member

Inquis are a bit slow when things get out of control, they probably better in a well organized group. Wardens are more flexible less proactives. Inquisitors probably solo better, it is easier to take a ^^^ due to higher mitigation and more proactivity (pull with group reactive and st one), they stun and this help too.

I tend to prefer the warden because they root. port and evac. I also love the anti root/snare buf.

The fury is very similar and has the benefit of hibernation and back in the fray, they also quite ranged which is nice for raids in which you rarely melee except trash. They also get a dps buf (lion form with haste etc ...).

Anyway i never betrayed, rolled a fury that i enjoyed but the warden remained my favorute, may be the infinite mana ? or the stoneskin? or the hierophantic genesis .. or simply because she was too a crafter and had a longer history.
    Probably i loved too much the spell conversions ...

Globally there is not much difference, the warden has more tools for a MT or OT group, they fury is more for a spellcaster group.

If you roll an inqusitor get steadfast asap and your strikes (striked 1st) , you really need steadfast to channel your long heal spells.

For FG it seems that channelers (that only came after velious) are not properly adjusted ... so you ave ton of them. I really hate the concept, i love the 3 other healer types but this fake pet and the idea of a healer archer --> weird.
  5. Kalika Well-Known Member