Never stops raining

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Dedly, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Dedly New Member

So on my troub it is always raining, even in the guild hall. It does not happen on any other character, suggestions?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Tx80i Member

3. Dedly New Member

lol thanks
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Could it be a spell effect? I know my troub has musical notes around her all the time.
  5. Dedly New Member

I have turned off all my buffs, removed all my gear and even did the validate all files. No change, just rain no matter where I go.
  6. Gninja Developer

Send me a PM with character name and server and I can check into it. It's likely you went into a zone that had special weather effects on the client and it didn't clear properly.
  7. Dedly New Member

Awesome! Message sent!
  8. Tajar Well-Known Member

Lol, that's awesome. Your own personal rain cloud!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dedly like this.
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Are you in Portland or Seattle?
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

When you're done with the rain, the gang would appreciate it if you gave it to Pigpen.

http://www.peanuts.com/characters/pigpen/
  11. Dedly New Member

Too funny! It was actually a quest I had from Withered Lands that just needed to be completed or deleted.

Thanks again Gninja!
  12. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Oh, really? I might have chosen not to complete it for a while, just because the effect would be so cool. :)
  13. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

How appropriate your character is a troub...."Singin' in the rain, just singin' in the rain....."
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Maybe a brockabrella would be better, you know, one of those umbrella things that sit on your head like a hat.

@Rhodris, he should be doing the dance too like Gene Kelly

And I have had that black cloud over me for more than 20 years and right now I live in the desert.
  15. Blazen Active Member

I would have kept it and changed my name to Schleprock. LOL
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, that's what those things are called...if you have room in your Wardrobe, can always get one of those Monk/Bruiser conical hats; I think those were the original brockabrellas. :)

Uwk
    Blazen and Rosyposy like this.
  17. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Just curious.....what was the quest called? I want my own stormcloud
  18. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I always used to suspect that the rain was tied to actual weather somewhere :) It amused me to think that Norrath weather was mirroring some RL spot.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, it certainly wasn't southern California; we never get that much rain, even in a good year. ;->

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Juraiya like this.