Returning Player...No quest exp?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Brutally, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Brutally New Member

I've not played for like 2yrs and tradeskill writs where a good way to exp and status.
    Now they dont give any exp it seems just status. But looking further now I don't see any exp for any quest?
    Am I going mad here?
  2. Fyreflyte Well-Known Member

All of that should still be awarding exp. Very first question - is your AA exp slider set to full AA? I don't believe that would affect tradeskill experience, but it's a place to start for adventure exp at least.
  3. Brutally New Member

No I am getting nothing
  4. Brutally New Member

Its fully set to exp not AA
  5. Tkoss Member

Tradeskill writs give Tradeskill xp, are you looking for adventure xp ?
  6. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Have you disabled xp in your xp bar?
  7. Brutally New Member

I must be going mad...just doesn't display it but has given me exp...
  8. Brutally New Member

I dont think I had but I disabled all then rebooted and reenabled and now have got quest exp
  9. Fyreflyte Well-Known Member

Second question would be are you certain you aren't gaining the exp, or is the bar just showing nothing? You can toggle the exp bar (by rightclicking it between Tradeskill, Adventure, Tithe, and Ascention exp display), and if you have it toggled to something you aren't gaining, you won;t see any progress.

Also check to ensure you don't have exp disabled: Rightclicking the exp bar and choose Show Adventure Experience. Rightclick again and check that each of the exp options is not set to "disabled".