EQ2 Noobies looking for love

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Zworn, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Zworn New Member

At this point my wife and I don't need mercs as we are able to hold our own. Once we get higher though we may need to start looking for that little bit of help. Mainly because neither of us can heal ;/
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

There are cheap mercs of "decent" quality for hire in towns. I like the one found in New Halas for healing, but each to their own. Some mercs can be bought and some may drop from a dungeon. I have several hired just for RP reasons even though now they are useless due to new mercs doing their damage output plus more. But with many levels earned together, I cant fire them. I am not evil afterall, I just act that way.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There are the ones you can find out in the "wilds" too, like Kenny, an adorable moppet who is found in Nektulos Forest, there are no set spawn points and they are not always up. But if you look up the names on the wiki of the ones you can find, and have a tracker you can enter their name and just run around the zone exploring and having fun and hope to run across that merc. Those found in the "wilds", I suck it up and pay the DBCash to make them hireable anywhere as I do not want to hope I come across them again.
  4. Fyreflyte Well-Known Member

Apologies in advance for the off topic post, but every time I click on this thread I feel like I'm on an EQ dating site and I can't help but think, "Oh man, HR is going to have my head!" ;)
    Dude likes this.
  5. Kalika Well-Known Member

WElcome, we need (very much) new players to make eq2 great again.

What level are you, i m up to move my toons from the now extinct Stormhold TLE server to somewhere fun. Skyfire and Majdul seemed quite lively when i logged toons there. So i may go there.
  6. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Tell them to log in also, even Evil Catbert deserves some love at times! :p
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Zworn New Member

Currently my wife and I are on Majdul around level 15 I think in Antonica. I just learned Gnoll a few days ago. Such an awesome mechanic. My name is Zworn and my wife is Gaiha. We both usally play around 2100-2300 (9pm-11pm) Est. I'm still learning about the who command but so if you see us before I see you just say "hi im that person from the forums"