So apparently I have a Castle

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Zworn, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Zworn New Member

Yesterday I learned about the /claim command. I was going through all the stuff that I had and I guess at some point I made my account years ago and forgot about it. In my claims option I had over 7 years worth of claimable items. One of those being the Mistmoore crags estate. Along with this there were a bunch of things I am super unfamiliar with. I am super happy because I have this stuff but at the same time I'm kinda of like okay what do I do now? I feel like I've just purchased the 1-100 character boost and have no idea what I'm doing now.
    Juraiya likes this.
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Some are just stuff to put in your house, others are useful potions and some are just to have. Just take your time, read up on them on http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Claim. Enjoy your items, some are nice and others... well... if you are into interior decorating are nice. Nothing there I really wanted in my house... no blood colored paint, you see... what? Real blood? It stinks and tends to get the vampires all excited and also annoyed at the waste of spilled blood.
    Juraiya and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Accidental castle sounds like a great problem to have. :) Welcome back!
    Moonpanther and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

Mistmoore Estates is my favorite house. The perfect haunt for my little halfling thug (brigand).
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I prefer the Crags to the Kromzek keep. It would be nice to have the total Mistmoore Castle as a prestige, combine the crags with the vampire lair.

Again welcome back (I told him that in another thread), have fun, enjoy the journey. If you have questions about the claim, you can add me to your friends list by opening the community tab and adding me, Cyrrena on Antonia Bayle. I wish I could remember the order you have to type it in but it escapes me at the moment, perhaps a kind soul will type it out for you, you can send tells or mails and I will answer all the questions I can. I can tell you a bit about the claims as well.

Have fun

Regards

Cyrrena
  6. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Just be careful, some /claim items are 1 per character, some are 1 per account. So claim those 1 shot items on the toons you really want them on.
  7. Zworn New Member

Thanks for the welcome back. It's more like a welcome to though as I don't remember if I even managed to play or just created a character.
  8. Himmelweiss New Member

I am in the same boat, totally forgot about my account, now, today i have rewards up to 10 year veteran reward :D