Thanks for the Beast'r Egg Hunt

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Spindle, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Spindle Well-Known Member

So glad you made the Eggs changeable to house pets this year. I knew there was a reason not to delete the bunches I gathered last year. It's kind of a kick to see eggs bouncing all around my open space houses. Sometimes there are Egg circles. Wonder what they are discussing.

Were the dancing Beasties and Little Folk around last year? I don't remember seeing the nice flowery areas. They are extremely pleasant to stumble upon.

Thanks again, and maybe, adding a plushie option for next year's Eggstravaganza collection will appear. There's another thread with feedback on that wish )
    Febrith, Siren, Kaitheel and 3 others like this.
  2. Deveryn Well-Known Member

They're plotting your demise, of course. ;)
    Febrith, Juraiya, Soara and 1 other person like this.
  3. Spindle Well-Known Member

Would not surprise me in the lease LOL
    Juraiya, Soara and Deveryn like this.
  4. Spindle Well-Known Member

OMG Thanks a ton for leaving the Eggs changer up today! I'm finding eggs from last year on alts that are just mules, lol. I have one Ethermere Estate that looks pretty funny with about a zillion eggs jumping about.

This has been a great event. Many thanks to you. /huggies
    Kaitheel and GrunEQ like this.
  5. Siren Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was a lot of fun! Thanks!
    Kaitheel likes this.
  6. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Yeah, I decided to dump all my extras into one character's home, that I've named "The Hatchery". Now I just have to figure out a good decor theme to go with that idea. :)

I, too, really loved it. Thank you devs! And definitely thank you for the option to make them house pets! Wish I had realized the eggschanger would still be up today; I didn't bother to go through any of my mules to see if they were carrying any extras from last year.
    Kaitheel and Roxxlyy like this.
  7. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Would love to see screenshots of the Hatchery, or any other homes that have had some fun using these new Beast'r eggs! Glad you all enjoyed, Kaitheel has been doing some fantastic work. :)
    Febrith, Rosyposy and Meneltel like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Kaitheel is my hero *looks at Kaitheel with goo goo eyes*
  9. Meneltel Well-Known Member

*looks at Cyrrena with hateful eyes and steps into the shadows with a malicious "ill remember that, Cyrrena, ill remember that!"
    Argosunited and Rosyposy like this.
  10. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

I have a few bopping around the guildhall. I enjoyed it.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Uh Oh ... Don't hate me Meneltel. I love Kaitheel and have to give him goo goo eyes because he is the only one at DBG that gets us and understands what we like and what we don't like. Maybe you could give him a less than scornful look?
    Juraiya and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Meneltel Well-Known Member

*gives Kaitheel a less than scornful look so that he will be encouraged to get us a Vroom Broom mount with tassels for Ttobey to have to animate*
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

YAY!!!! Meneltel is on board!!
    Meneltel and Rosyposy like this.